✿CHAPTER 1✿

Hallooo~ I hope you have a great day and night! might be a little cringe honestly, I don't recommend you reading it... But I hope you enjoy my story!
___________________________________________
LUNA'S POV

Here am I... Standing in front of this new big, pretty, school!! I'm so nervous! Please God... Make this day is better than yesterday..

I thought to myself and begin to step my foot inside my new school or Virnitas Highschool. I look at the school's map, trying to find where's the office located, my mother said that I should go to the office first to get my dorm key. This school is huge!

So many people here...ahh...Why does finding the office need to be so hard...

"Need help finding the office?" I heard masculine voice coming from my back. I turn my head around and meet with a broad chest. He back up a little, giving us some space.

Such a gentleman...

"Thanks for the compliment" He says. I look up and our eyes met.

"W-what do you mean?" I let out a little chuckle. He kinda scared me actually, not gonna lie. Tall people scares me.

"I can read your mind, that's why I know you're trying to find the office" He said, showing no emotion at all. He looks like he is a doll that you will find in the antique store. The really scary one.

"Ouh... A-ah! My name is Luna Blaire! It's nice meeting you! Can you help me finding the office? It's my first time here" I said and held out my hands, waiting for him to shake it.

"I see... Adam Rachel. It's nice to meet you too and sure, I can help you finding the office" he shakes my hand.

"Follow me" he said and start walking away, stopping his feet for a moment and look behind him to see if I was following him. I snap out of my thoughts and quickly walk beside him.

。⁠*♡TIMESKIP⁠✧⁠*⁠。

We're in front of the office right now, I thanked him for showing me the office. He give me a little nod and walk away. I watch as he got further and further away into the crowd. Then, I move my head to the offices door and knock it 3 times. I stand there awkwardly waiting for some response to let me in. The door was opened by itself, I walk inside the office, greeted by the female worker there.

"You must here for the principal, right? He's inside that room. He's been waiting for you" She said, pointing at the black door. I thanked her and knocked on the black door. I goes inside after I heard a masculine voice telling me to come in.

"Ah.. Please, take a sit. You must be the new student" he said, smiling at me. I take a sit in front of him and e explains about some of the school rule, what you should do and what you shouldn't. The time you can't go outside your dorm, and others. After that, he gave me my dorm key and also the school's uniform.

It's a simple white collar shirt, black jacket and on the left chest, there's a pocket with the school logo. It's also has a matching black tie and a below knee length skirt.

"I think, that's all you need to know and this is your schedule. If you need any help, just come to my office or you can search for the student council, they wear a red button instead of yellow" he said, I thanked him and walked out of his room.

Waving goodbye to the female worker, I walk out from the office and begin to search for my dorm first. My dorm number is 37-02, and I share the dorm with another two female students, I hope they're kind people...