✿CHAPTER 5✿

LUNA'S POV

"Ah! The breakfast will start at 6:15 in the morning, so you need to wake up early. I hope it's chicken soup with a spicy broccoli~" Emil said, putting both of her hands on her cheeks.

"Could you two low your voice? I'm having my time in here" Alia yell inside the bathroom. Emil apologize but then keep going 2 times louder than before. Alia suddenly burst out of the bathroom and throw wet towel straight to Emil's face, making her yelp.

"Take a bath, you smell" Alia said and flop to her bed, the towel that wrap around her hair almost fell down. Emil rose up and walk to the bathroom, inviting me in.

"I'll call the police if you keep flirting at her" Alia threat. Emil pout and close the door. Both of us keep silence, the atmosphere is so quiet. The only thing that make this situation less awkward is the sound of the water running inside the bathroom.

"Ah...uhmm..." The awkward silence continue to fill the room.

"Alia, where are you from?" I ask random question to break this awkward atmosphere.

"Malaysia. Are you asking me because of my weird accent?" she glared at me a little as I shake my head furiously.

"Uhm...Alia, are you mad at me?" I ask her, rubbing both if my hands together.

"Hurm..I don't know..you almost kill me and Emil and the whole class, you make me lost 10 marks on my upcoming chemistry exam, you also make my team lost when we really need that mathematics tips" she didn't even look at my face when she said that, but just by her voice, I know that she's probably so mad at me...

The bathroom dorm burst open revealing half naked Emil. Pink blush appear on my face and I quickly cover my eyes. Alia rose up from her laying position and give Emil's her pajamas.

"Thank you, Alia~" Emil said giving Alia kisses all over her face. She push her face away and lay back to her bed, face facing the wall.

"Make sure your eyes stay stick looking at the wall, Luna" Alia said to me. I nodded my head and make sure my eyes stay still looking at the wall or everything else in this room but Emil.

。⁠*♡TIMESKIP⁠✧⁠*⁠。

After Emil finish changing into her pajamas, we had a little chat.

"Actually, what is your ability? I forgot to ask you before" Emil ask, tilting her head to the side a little.

"Well..I can manipulate water, but I still need to practice more" I said. Showing them how I make water ball. Emil is impressed and give me a clap.

"What about you two?" I ask both of them. Suddenly, Emil and I float to the air. Again. I look at Alia but she's still laying calmly on her bed. I notice there's purple lights around her hand.

"Telekinesis"

"Are you trying to flex your ability or something?" Emil said crossing her arm.

"Yes" Alia said and unactivated her power making both of us fell to the floor. Emil then quickly stand up from her sitting position and put her right hand on her chest.

"Ehem ehem! Well, I can do this" 6 feet long spear suddenly came out of her left hand. She spin it around, also trying flex her biceps.

"Hey hey, that's enough I guess. You might broke something with your spear" Alia said and let out a sigh. My eyes goes wide after I saw the way Emil's spear get back inside her hand. Its...kinda terrifying, I had to say. A yawn came out of my mouth and I quickly cover my mouth.

"Good. Looks like someone is tired. Now sleep" Alia turn around, her back facing us. I look at Emil as she give me a quick smile and climb on top of the bunk bed.

"Good night, Luna! Good night, Alia~" Alia just replied with a 'hurm' and get back to her slumber. I quickly make my way to the bottom bunk after the light was turned off by itself.

"Goodnight.." I close my eyes as my mind drive into a deep slumber.

。⁠*♡TIMESKIP⁠✧⁠*⁠。

My eyes suddenly burst open. I look at the
clock and it was 5 in the morning, Alia wasn't in her bed. Where did she go? I get off from my bed trying to find Alia.

A deep voice was heard in my ears. It comes from the outside. My body move by itself and without a second, my body already standing in front of the door. I put my ear close to the wall, trying to heard the voice clearer.

"I already sent you the files. Do you receive it or not?" Alia? Is that, Alia's voice?

"I already got it. Thanks. Make sure you don't get caught" Wait. This masculine voice sounded familiar. Where did I heard it from? I know I heard it before...was it...

Adam?

"I won't. You better go back to your dorm now. It's illegal for male students to step their foot at the females dorm area" I quickly ran to my bed when I feels like Alia will get inside within a second, my head hitting the top bunk making a 'tud' sound.

ALIA'S POV

My hand reaching the door handle but my hand stopped when I heard a 'tud' sound.

"Did you hear that?" Adam ask me. I nodded my head as an answer.

"It sounds like something fall to the ground" Adam said, tilting his head a little.

"Or most likely, it sounds like someone hit their head on the wall" I said, also tilting my head a little.

"Maybe..it's the wind?" Adam said, trying to ease my worries. Or most likely, his worries.

"I think so"

"Just be careful" Then, I wave my goodbye to Adam and get back inside my dorm. Emil is still sleeping peacefully. While Luna is wide awake. Even though her back is facing me right now, I know that she's sweating.

I know you heard me, Luna

CHAPTER 5 - END

✿Mengumpat~!✿

• Alia always slept with towel around her head or a hoodie with the hood tied tightly around her head

___________________________________________

Halloo~ sorry for long update (⁠ ⁠:⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠∧⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠:⁠ ⁠) and I'm so sorry if this chapter is too short... I hope you enjoy it though ^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^ . Have a great day and night (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧

~24 June 2023 (14:33)
~29 June 2023 (19:03)