✿CHAPTER 7✿

LUNA'S POV

"What?! Why did you never tell me!" My eyes goes wide after she told me that she is related to Adam. Alia cover her face with her right hands as everyone stare at us. Probably because of how loud I scream.

"Slow your voice. You're embarrassing me and why would I tell you about my personal life? We just know for 2 days" She said not looking at me and keep covering her face.

"S-sorry... b-but does Emil know about it?" I ask her again.

"She is my best friend, of course she knew about it. I don't wanna talk about this anymore. Just keep your mouth shut" Alia said, crossing her arm. I nodded my head slowly and wait till Emil walk out of the toilet.

A minutes pass and Emil finally walk out of the toilet, grinning at us.

"Sorry for the long wait~ my stomach hurt so much" Emil said and rub her stomach.

"Okay. Now let's go to the class. The teacher is probably waiting for us right now" Alia said and walk away but this time, she wait for us. She walk beside Emil's right side while I'm on Emil's left side, meaning that Emil is walking between us.

"Ouh yeah, I heard Luna's screaming while I was pooping. It was so loud" Emil said and smile.

"Do you really need to mention that you're pooping?" Alia said, placing her right hand on her own waist. Emil just answer with a grin.

We finally arrive at our class. I let out a relieved sigh when I saw there's still no teacher in the class. We walk to our seat and wait for the teacher to walk inside the class.

"Hurm? Why is the teacher so late..? Anyway, I heard the things you guys talk about while I was pooping. Do you have any siblings, Luna?" Emil ask me. Alia's eyes move from her book to us. I shake my head a little, making Emil pout her lips.

"No, I'm an only child. I always wonder how does it feels to have siblings..." I said, looking at Emil straight in the eyes.

"You're so lucky~ I always wanna be an only child. Having another siblings is such a pain~" Emil lean her back on the chair.

"Well, I love my older brother. He is a cool person" Alia said and move her eyes back to her book.

"My older sister is kinda annoying and so noisy. She is so protective too and that is also annoying" Emil said and scratch her head a little. I smile awkwardly as she keep talking how annoying her sister is.

。⁠*♡TIMESKIP⁠✧⁠*⁠。

It's finally time for lunch. The teacher wasn't inside the class the whole times and it makes me worried even though I had never met them before.

"I'm kinda worried about our teacher...they aren't in the class this whole time" I said with a worried voice.

"Maybe he have meetings? Who knows? The things I know is that my stomach is hungry. Now let's eat!" Emil said and lead us to the dining hall.

I hope the teacher is okay...

We finally arrive at the dining hall and take our usual spot to eat. Suddenly, the screen on the cafeteria's wall got turned on and show that there a group of villain on the run and all people should be aware of their surroundings. I gasp, feeling scared that the villain might attack this place.