✿CHAPTER 11✿

ALIA'S POV

I run pass the crowd of students and finally arrive infront of our dorm. Emil already open the door before I could lay my hand on the door knob.

"ALIA! LUNA! You two got me worried!" she said with a happy grin.

"Take care of Luna for a moment. I'm gonna find senior Jenna" I said and put Luna on her bed as Emil look at me with a confuse look.

"Let me go with you" Emil grab both of my shoulder but I slap her hand away.

"Luna is more important right now. I will be good. Don't worry" she sigh and finally nod her head, closing the door but not forgetting to say good luck.

I run pass some dorms and run upstairs and finally arrive infront of senior Jenna door. I knock 3 times and wait for an answer. After seconds of waiting, the door open revealing the blonde haired girl that I've been wanting to meet.

"Alia? What is it? Shouldn't you be at your dorm right now?" she said with a worried tone.

"I know but Luna injured her ankle so can you follow me and help heal her ankle? I'm so sorry for bothering you" I said and low down my head a little. She agreed and follow me back to my dorm. I slide the key inside the knob and twist it.

"Ouh! Alia, Jenna! Hallo!" Emil wave her hand at us. Jenna smile softly and wave back. We both walk inside and goes to where Luna is.

"Luna, are you okay? What happen to her actually?" She said and put both of her hand on Luna's right ankle as I told her about what happen. Emil gasp and put both of her hand on her mouth.

"How does the monster looks like?" Emil ask and sit on my bed.

"It looks like a shadow. It doesn't have any face and looking at it is so creepy too" I explain and look at Luna as her ankle finally got healed. Emil put her index finger on her chin and nodded her head.

"Hurm, I wonder when will the teacher caught that thing. Please lock the door before you sleep. I will be going now, my friend is probably waiting for me in our dorm. Take care okay?" Senior Jenna said and walk out the door, me following behind her as I told her to let me bring her back to her dorm. I close the door behind and walk beside her. The hallway is quite since all the students are probably inside of their dorm already.

"You know, Alia. When you first introduce me to Luna, you were so harsh on her. Then today, I saw the way you care about her. I think you must get along with her pretty well and it's been like only 3 days since she move here, right? You open up to her pretty fast I could say. I need to take almost a month just to get a 'hi' from you. You were pretty stubborn back there" she chuckle.

"Yeah. I notice it too. Maybe it's because I'm growing up. I don't know" I said and look straight to the hallway. After minutes of walking, we finally arrive infront of Jenna's dorm. She wave goodbye and close the door leaving me alone. I move my leg and walk back to my dorm.

As I was walking through the hallway, I saw Adam with senior Noam walking side by side. Adam probably notice me right away and quickly walk to me.

"Alia, what are you doing here? Didn't the teacher told to stay in your dorm?" He ask. I answer his question as he let out a sigh. I ask them back the same question.

"Wynn and I ordered to check all the students to make sure they're in their dorm"  senior Noam just gave me a little smile and send me a quick wave as I just nodded my head as a response.