✿CHAPTER 16✿

I LIED ABOUT ALL THOSE BREAK. ONE EYE OPEN AND ONE EYE CLOSE. ONE LEG DOWN AND ONE LEG UP RAGHH 🤯🦖💥🐺🐺☝🏻🤓😈😏💪🤰🏻🥶🥶🗣️🗣️🐺🤯🦖

⚠️ DIRTY TALK (?) ⚠️
⚠️ LONG CHAPTER ⚠️
___________________________________________

LUNA'S POV

After all of us finish eating, we sit under the tree, waiting for one more team to bring the last flag. I watch as Harry and Emil play chase with each other. I chuckle watching how cute they look. Finally, team 9 win the the last flag. Miss Rita give them 20 minutes rest and after that, we could continue the next test. Focus test.

"Looks like we can continue the next test. You guys need to run until the end of that forest. Easy right? Just need to be careful to not get hit by any trees branch" Miss Rita said through the microphone. We get on our position and wait for it to start.

"3..2..1!" Miss Rita cheer as all of us start running. I look around to see if something will attack us. Then I feel a rock thrown just infront of my eyes. I gasp and stop my track.

"Luna, look out" Adam yell and pin me down to the ground as more rocks were thrown on my way. I blush, feeling how close his body is. Then, we heard a short whistle coming beside us. We saw Alia laying on her side, her right hand holding her head for support.

___________________________________________
Little note:

I don't know how to describe it but it Alia's pose look like this

You don't know how hard it was to find a picture of someone doing that pose ___________________________________________

___________________________________________

"Stop being lovey dovey here. Get up" she said pushing herself up, using her ability to stop the rocks and throw it back to where it comes. Adam also did the same and clean the dust off of his shirt. Alia held out her hand for me to take.

"If we didn't arrive at the end of the forest in 50 seconds, we fail" Alia said and point at the countdown clock on the sky.

"Let's run now" Adam said and sprint away with Alia. Alia look over her shoulder, whistling at me. I snap out of my thought and follow behind them.

"Did you forgot the thing that Grand Jun once said when we were a kid about whistling in the forest? Bad energy gonna follow you back" I heard Adam scold Alia as both of them just keep running, avoiding some of the rocks that were being thrown on our way.

"Yeah yeah, I won't do it again" Alia said, looking up at the clock. We finally arrive at the end of the forest, the clock ringing meaning that the times were up. I look around, counting how many students pass and it looks like only 7 students didn't pass it.

"Congratulations. Before all of you start the next exam, please drink some water to regain your energy" Miss Rita said as a boy walk to us with a basket of water. He gave me a water bottle as I thanked him and take the water bottle gently.