__
__
__

Jimin fixed the headset with a mic and walked towards the centre. His presentation slides were displayed behind his back and he felt the same old anxiety crawl up his feet as he watched those haunting stares from the investors.

He gulped and looked for some kind of familiar faces to calm his nerves but none fell under his vision. 

May be Hoseok was busy with the event manager and Yoongi said he would meet up with at night for the dinner.

Someone, anyone...please?

Jimin's plea went unheard and he didn't know what to speak. He forgot all the lines he had been memorizing all night just for today.

May be it was too quick.
He shouldn't have signed for this.
He wasn't ready.
He just wasn't ready for anything.
Just a pathetic little moron-

"Rooting for you, Mimi! You are the best AI creator in the whole world!" A voice cheered so loud that the entire conference room turned towards the male who called out.

Jimin broke out from his thoughts to look at the person who screamed as if his world depended on it.

Jungkook?

Wait, it's not his robot.

"Mimi! I might be kicked out after pulling out this stunt but who cares. I wanted to say that -" the guards had already flooded into the room and grabbed Jungkook's arm from either side.

"Let him continue," one of the investors spoke up.

The guards let go of Jungkook and he quickly rushed towards the stage, jumping over it and standing in front of the one person who he dearly loved.

"Why are you here?" Jimin asked unable to understand what's was going on.

"I am sorry for being so naive," Jungkook answered with a small smile.

"Huh?" Jimin was beyond confused.

"I know I haven't been the sharpest person out there and it took me so long for knowing how much you loved me. Your hurtful words, you ways to push me away, your cries, your every action that you displayed weren't simply to let you go. They were your way to cry out. To reach out to hold you stronger than ever before."

"Jungkook, what are you..," Jimin's voice shivered as he tried to sound stable.

Jungkook directed Jimin's hands towards the last few flowers that were left in the crumpled bouquet and stepped closer to join their foreheads together, " I have always been thankful for all the moments you saved me and held me close when I was slipping away from reality. How could you run away when it was my turn to protect you? Was I not worth a try?" Jungkook's voice broke as he gripped tighter into Jimin's hands afraid he might leave again.

"I was scared, Jungkook. I was scared that I might not be the one for you. I wasn't what you needed at that time. You needed someone who was stable enough for you to lean on. A perfect porcelain vase not a broken glass. And that wasn't me. That couldn't be me-" Jimin's words were cut off when a hand ran through his head.

"Why are holding back, Jimin? Didn't you create me in his memory? Didn't you use up your three years stuck up in your room to create me just to be as perfect as him. Why would you do that unless you weren't equally in love with him. Unless, you weren't deep down waiting for him to return and hold you in your arms. Why would you end up crying infront of me every night without a reason when you used to see me? If you aren't the broken pot he is looking for then I am afraid I would have to break all the perfect porcelain pots that you just mentioned which would come in your way." The robot spoke and winked at Jungkook before pushing Jimin towards him.