|EPILOGUE - 2|

[A/n:- I wanted to give a proper end to this book. So, here it is. This chapter doesn't contain smut. I am still learning how to write one. I don't want to disappoint you guys.]

Smut-free

Hoseok fixed the slight crease on Jimin's  hoodie and stepped back, "Perfect! You look just fine like a wine."

Finely brushed blonde hair tied up in a messy man bun with a few hair strands falling over his face, cream rimmed shades with mild pink hue over those plump lips. Off-white hoodie and a pair of baggy brown jeans with white sneakers to top the look.

"Do you want me to go like this?" Jimin asked as he looked at himself in the mirror.

"Of course!" Hoseok chirped.

"I still think a suit is what they would be expecting." Jimin suggested, still confused as to why Hoseok wants him to go like he is there for some runway show.

"That's the whole point, Jimin!" Hoseok wiggled his eyes.

"You have something running in that head of yours. Don't you?" Jimin squinted his eyes at Hoseok in suspicion.

"Well, they will be expecting you in a suit then they expect you to be too professional and will judge you too harshly. And that's boring if you ask me. I mean they would have seen so many creators with same old boring suit way. So, we are going to go a little funky and make it notable. Not to forget that your creation is just chef's kiss. Keeping your outfit in check they wouldn't be expecting much from you and then you present your robot. Boom! It will blow off their minds. It would make remarkable impression." Hoseok explained and Jimin didn't know whether or not to be offended.

"I still think the suit would make-"

"Oh shut up, Jimin. Let's go now!" Hoseok pushed Jimin out of the changing room and they headed their way to the conference room.

__
__
__

Jungkook rushed towards the conference room pushing past the people over the crowded streets. Namjoon had spent an hour to fix his hair and pick out the best outfit for him but his meticulousness left him an hour late to the conference.

Here he was rushing through the crowded streets as the cab couldn't make it through the traffic.

His beautiful collection of flowers were slowing falling off the bouquet which he had spent the entire night to pick researching through hundreds of websites. He gripped them tight to prevent the last few from slipping away almost crushing the bouquet cover in his hand.

No! This isn't how he planned this.

Tears built in his eyes but he held them back, biting his lower lip in frustration and running as fast as he could.

He ain't going to give up this time.
Even cupids can't stop him from having a chance to confess to his Jimin.

"I thought both of their memories would be erased. How does he remember everything?" Maddie turned towards Abby who simply hummed as they both sat over the floating cloud.

"Yah! Say something. Don't just hum at me!" Maddie almost screamed in Abby's ear and the latter groaned rubbing her ear.

"I don't know, okay! May be his will was stronger than we could imagine that didn't let him forget things. May be they were the best memories he ever experienced and that's why his brain refused to forget them." Abby explained almost falling of the cloud because Maddie wasn't letting her sit peacefully.

"Oh! Then what about Jimin. Why did he forget?" Maddie asked again.

"He hasn't. It's just hidden somewhere deep in his head. All he needs to do is fetch it." Abby fell back and drifted to sleep with the sun hitting her face. On the hand, Maddie simply followed Jungkook over the floating cloud.