|4|

(A/n:- I am warning you this is a very crazy chapter🤡

(A/n:- I am warning you this is a very crazy chapter🤡. Imma go bury me somewhere now. Bye 😃)

___

"You...aren't the Jungkook that I am thinking you are. Are you?" Jimin stuttered as he watched the man at the doorframe.

Jungkook softly sighed and pushed himself off the door. He walked towards the tiny male that sat stunned over his bed.

The space beside Jimin dipped as Jungkook sat over it. His doe eyes carefully watched every move of Jungkook who placed his warm hands below his chin and locked eyes with him.

"What do you think? Do I look like the robot you created?" Jungkook asked, his eyes fixed over the other's eyes.

"N...no."

"Exactly," Jungkook smiled softly and held Jimin's face within his hands.

"What...are you doing?"

"I missed you," Jungkook's voice softened as he put forth.

"I...didn't." Jimin removed Jungkook's hands from his face and scooted back.

"Why...?" Jungkook's heart broke at the response. His fingers slightly trembled but he fisted them to turn them overlooked to his Jimin.

"I had already made myself clear to you. We have nothing left to talk about-"

"What was my fault?" Jungkook choked a sob as the pain pierced through his heart.

Jimin's face turned blank and his gaze shifted towards the floor, "I already told you, it wasn't your fault-"

Jungkook pulled Jimin by his shoulders, "Then why aren't you looking at me? What is it that you are hiding from me, Jimin."

"I was the flaw in your life, Kook. I decided to leave-"

"That's not true. You aren't a flaw-" Jungkook tried to console with tears running down his cheeks but Jimin sharply inhaled and stood up from the bed.

"I am sorry for having caused you inconvenience, Sir. I would like to take my leave now. Thank you for helping me." Jimin bowed slightly and put up a tough face before turning to leave.

"Jimin, stop this!"

"I suppose you are just a person who filed a complaint against me and nothing more. So, I would prefer if you could keep the talks more professional, Sir. Have a nice day." With that Jimin stepped out of the room and his legs almost ran out of the house, forgetting his wallet in the room.

_____

Jimin weighed his options on the pros and cons of entering a small pub down his neighbourhood. He stood there by the entrance in a suit fiddling his fingers and watching youngsters walking into it in pairs and screams echoing from inside.