|5|

(A/n:- This book will most probably have 10 chapters at the max, I guess

(A/n:- This book will most probably have 10 chapters at the max, I guess. But again no promises. Lmao)

(This pic is so soft🥺)

____

Jimin had wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck with his face buried in Jungkook's chest. The latter silently walked over the streets with Jimin in his arms.

He had a hundred questions running in his head but he knew answers to none.

Jimin shuffled in his place which brought Jungkook's attention to him, "I want...more shots," he mumbled in a not-so-sober state.

"You have drunk too much, Jimin. You can't have more. Let's drop you at your house -"

That sentence made Jungkook realise that he didn't know where Jimin lives and that not in a hundred years will Jimin ever tell him that.

Why?

Because he hates him.

Or that's what Jungkook had concluded from their past conversations.

It would be too awkward to take Jimin twice to his house when they were nothing but...strangers. On top of that, he didn't want the elder to feel uncomfortable.

Jungkook kept walking down the road with the tiny male in his arms that had cuddled to sleep. He softly sighed and placed Jimin over one of the benches in the park and sat beside him.

He didn't dare to look at Jimin for two reasons.

One, he wouldn't be able to bear to see the feelings of disgust from Jimin's side when he wakes up to see him.

And two, he wouldn't be able to hold himself from hugging the male.

Jungkook scooted away from Jimin and leaned his head back to watch the stars in the sky. A soft sigh escaped past his lips as the words of Jimin twirled in his head.

What is it that you are hiding from me, Jimin?

Will you ever let me in your life?

Was I never meant to be yours?