|26|

(A/n:- Wattpad is a bitch so informing again

(A/n:- Wattpad is a bitch so informing again. The new chapters start on the 24. 😭)

____

"Jimin! Where were you all night?" Jungkook came running at the door.

"I crashed into my boyfriend's room. I am sorry I should have informed you," Jimin spoke in a flat tone and didn't dare to look into Jungkook's eyes.

Because he knew the moment he did.

He wouldn't be able to hold himself from crying all over again.

There was a moment of silence before Jungkook spoke up.

"I...didn't know you had someone, Mimi," Jungkook mumbled.

"You had once asked me about my dating life for your book. Didn't you? Well, here is my answer. Yes, I have a boyfriend-"

"And why are you telling this to me now? Is that why you ran away yesterday?" Jungkook's voice turned raw holding back his emotions from taking over.

Jimin fisted his hands and mustered the courage to act strong, "Yes."

"You are lying, again!" Jungkook snapped at Jimin. His chest heaved up and down as he approached Jimin, his gaze taking in the elder's expressions.

"You are lying, Mimi. You don't have a boyfriend. Do you?" Jungkook rubbed his arm to suppress his anxiety.

"It's Jimin for you. Plus, I am not lying," Jimin pressed onto every word as he stepped close to Jungkook's face.

"Your eyes aren't agreeing with you, Mimi." Jungkook choked a sob as he spoke.

Jimin inhaled sharply and tried his best not to waver, "I do! If you don't trust me then I will introduce you to him at the annual fest. Will that suffice?"

Jungkook's breathing shattered as he constantly rubbed his arm, "You...are lying, Jimin. You are lying. You don't mean any of it. You don't have to lie to me.  Lying is bad. Lying is a form of cover to hide your vulnerabilities. Don't let them wrap around you. Don't let them turn you into a mess that can't be fixed. Dont-"

"Stop talking, Jungkook! Stop fucking talking to me. I don't want to talk to you. I just...I hate you!" Jimin screamed over Jungkook's face and walked backward with tears filling in his orbs. His heart was crushed to see the younger one kneeling over the floor trying to hold out but Jimin being the bitch ran out of the room.

He fucking ran away when Jungkook needed him the most.

His legs stumbled at places but didn't dare to stop and kept running away as far as possible.

___
___
___

"Hello?"

"D...dad, help me-" Jungkook mumbled before the phone slipped off his hand and the tablets splattered over the floor. His hands constantly rubbed over the fabric of his arm and his breath turned more erratic as time passed.