The Changeling (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

Izuku winced and was about to pull away, but stoped with a gasp as he automatically activated Diagnostic Touch alongside Lizard Regeneration without thinking.

And the information he got from Toga left him stunned.

She wasn't just crazy. Toga had BRAIN DAMAGE.

Izuku pushed the pain and lust to the back of his mind as he focused on Diagnostic Touch and sifted through the information it gave him.

From what he could tell, Toga's blood had a harder time producing and supporting hemoglobin then the average person as a side effect of her quirk. She needed to drink blood regularly or she'd suffer from anemia, among other ailments, even with a body full of blood. And that was just with the initial stages of blood deprivation.

From what Izuku could tell, it appeared as if Toga had been denied blood for much of her early life and her developing brain had suffered for it, which only amplified her quirk induced desire for blood in the worst ways possible.

Izuku grunted as he was pulled back to reality by the dull pain in his arm. Not actual pain thanks to Lizard Regeneration, but an acknowledgment that damage was occurring.

Izuku grimaced as his mind worked over what he should do. He eventually steeled himself though and suddenly grabbed her head before yanking her away from sucking the blood out of his arm and pressed their foreheads together.

Toga's eyes widened before rolling back in her head a little while Izuku closed his and fell into a black oblivion.

-x-

"Demon child!"

A voice called out, causing Izuku to gasped as he came to, in a place similar to the one the vestiges appeared in, only this one was tented red as he stood in a thick fog, among the broken and scattered landscape of Toga's shattered psyche.

"Why can't you just be normal!?" The same voice called out as a hole formed in the fog and Izuku saw shadowed figures looking down at him with disgust.

It was one of Toga's memories.

Izuku turned to see another memory and a representation of Toga herself. Her appearance that of a cartoonish caricature with a pale, smiling mask, with a crack running down the middle.

"Deviant!"

"What's wrong with you!?"

"Cursed child!"

Over and over again, Izuku heard Toga's parents and quirk counselors, as he watched the memories go by.

Memories of neglect and repression, all leading up to the inevitable brake, as Toga's mask shattered.

-x-

"Gah!" Izuku gasped as he came back to reality with Toga gripping her head in discomfort and dizziness.

Izuku quickly ceased the opportunity to flip them over and pin Toga's wrists to the ground and away from her head so she couldn't bite him again.

With her restrained and disoriented, Izuku took a moment to think.

Toga's memories painted a very damning picture of her parents and cast her insanity in a new light, when paired with her brain damage.

Izuku grimaced as Toga began began to come back to her senses and looked up at him with crazy lust.

Izuku was still using Diagnostic Touch, and he could tell her hunger for him was growing, as it even overrode her existing insanity. Supplanting it.

"Deku~" she moaned as she squirmed under him and Izuku made a strangled noise in the back of his throat.