What was that?

Red: What the hell was that?

Classic: I think the voices they told us about

Emerald: Blue I think they're asking you a question

Blue: Hello new umm random voice! Understand? Umm well. Yes, I'm the magnificent blue, from the original Underswap. I'm very kind and love to help those in need!

(I'll take it from here. My version of Blue is mostly similar to the canon with some differences. (I don't want to say fully canon to avoid any possible confusing) Overall Blue is energetic, kind, and helpful person. He enjoys making tacos and occasionally puns (although pretends not to like them). Blue is also a member of the star sanses and is actually very strong than others may think. He personally hasn't met any other Underswap version.)

*Second Ask*

Blue: When we first met each other?...When did we first meet each other?

Red: I dunno know

Classic: ehh like a couple years now I guess. It's kind of hard to keep track but yeah, it was...interesting when we first met

Blue: Ink has told me that some aus learned about sus when surviving or being attacked by Error and Nighmare group. A few were already aware.

Emerald: it hasn't been long since I've met the au's. Blue, Red, and Horror are the first I met

*Third Ask*

Emerald:....um me?

Red: pfftt hahaha 

Emerald: Stop laughing!

(I'll answer this question. Emerald is an OC I made. (I should have explained this before, sorry) Emerald along with her brother Leo fell down in Snowdin forest in Undertale. They both live there along with Sans and Papyrus. They both are aware of the multiverse and the many aus. I made two stories before this and I don't want to spoil much if anyone interested in reading later)

Please comment any dares and questions you have for our four guests and whoever you want to see next! Have a nice day/night/evening!