.............

Prisha was talking on the phone with lakshya as they were getting closer, the love between them was blooming.

Lakshya adored her so much and she was on the ninth cloud, as she was living a dream.

" Baby I miss you so much " Said lakshya in whining voice.

" I miss you too baby" Said prisha

" Can we meet tomorrow " Said lakshya

" No, I've to go kuldevi mandir with bhai and bhabhi sa " Said siya.

" Ohh where is this temple " He asked in a curious tone.

" Ohh it's near the kali pahadi " She said while he hummed.

" You must be sleepy right" He asked.

" Yeah I've to wake up early too" She said while yawning.

" Good night Baby, I love you take care" He said.

" Love you more, you too" She said
They both hunged up while prisha was grinning like crazy, she hugged the pillow and drifted in dreamland.

The next day

Siya's pov

I got up in the morning I found myself alone on the bed, maybe he went to gym. I saw the time I woke up at 5 am God knows what happened to me today, how I am able to wake up this early. Maybe it's the excitement of my reception and meeting my family.

I smiled when the scenes of yesterday night crossed my head, I didn't expect that this thing will effect him so much. Before I thought that he is just fullfilling his reponaibility but now I got to know, that he really care for me, I don't know where we are leading but I think we will not regret it.

He really liked to tease me, but the feeling of being in his arms is something that componsate everything.

I smiled at my thoughts and moved towards the bathroom to take shower.

I came out of the the wardrobe wearing my saree, although it was messy I thought, I'll fix it in the room.

I entered the room and saw him, drinking his protein shake, I kept gawking at his biceps, and his shirtless body and the toned abs, I had urge to touch it shok my head I heard him clearing his throat.

" Biwi I am all your's will you excuse me to take bath" He said in flirty tone.

While I just turned myself while slight tint of blush appeared on my cheeks, I smiled shyly while he went in washroom, not wanting to make me more uncomfortable.

........

I kept making the plates but God knows what happened to this saree, I always create problems for myself who asked me to choose this heavy designer saree.

I signed in frustration and fell on bed dramatically, that's when abhi entered the room in his towel.

" Biwi you didn't picked my outfit" He asked but stopped when he saw me whining like kid while rolling on bed.

" Hey biwi what happened " He said and ran to towards me.

I saw him with a pout, " Look I'm not able to drape the plates god knows what happened and these strings are getting on my nerves" I said sitting on bed while he just sighed.

" So who asked you to were when you are not comfortable " He said.

" Oh mr. I really like wearing saree this is my favorite outfit , it's just I'm not able to drape it" I said with apout while he just chuckled.

" Ohh that's it let me just, help you" He said and held my hands. he made me stood in front of mirror.

" How do you know" I asked

" I saw you draping plates yesterday " He said while I nodded in realization.

" You're gawking like a pervert" I said and bit my lips to prevent from laughing.

He looked at me in disbelief, " Yeah, the same way you were gawking at my dick" He said while I was in my face in embarrassment, from that day I really tried to forget this incident but damn it always lives in my mind rent free.

But siya this is not time of blushing, you cannot loose this arguement.

" So is it a crime to watch your husband " I said still blusing mess.

" I don't think so biwi, you've all rights and sorry for yesterday, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable" He said while it hit me that he got all wrong.

" Hubby, do you know once in college a man made me uncomfortable, and I beated shit out of him" I said while he just looked at me prodly.

" What do you mean you also want to beat me " He asked in fear.

" Ohho dear hubby, I mean that if you and made me uncomfortable you may not be standing well today in front of me, so don't think other wise, you can never make me
uncomfortable" I said till then he was done with draping plates, I hugged him while he hugged me back wrapping his hand around my waist but immediately realized he was a
shirtless, butterflies started roaming in my stomach, but who cares I liked this feeling.

He tied the strings while I was hugging him.
We Parted from each other and I gave him his clothes, he moved in wardrobe while I got busy in tying my hair.

20+ votes for the next part

Hey cuties, please follow me, vote my story, and so comment your opinion, so that I can improve in the coming chapters.

..Thank you for reading..