15. THE NOTE

Kathleen closed the diary quickly, taking deep breaths and gulping. "Can I trust him?" These were the words Kathleen murmured to herself, caught between confusion and fear. She opened the diary again to confirm whether she had read it right or wrong. The note in the diary said, "I'll not be in the third round. This room is going to blast and I'll be in it. Stay away from Sara, Emily, and Jesper. They will be a killer in the next round."

Kathleen glanced at all of them, who were minding their own business. With that, she took a deep breath and put the diary back in her pocket with thoughts swirling in her mind. **Can I trust him? Why did he tell me? How does he know about it? He was acting weird. He knew about my boyfriend too. Am I overthinking? No, I am not. I guess I am. But Sara, how will she become a killer?**

Kathleen's eyes went to the box in Sara's hands, and she gasped, realizing what was going to happen in the third round. More thoughts took place in her mind. **Third round, three killers around me, and one of them is my best friend. Will Sara kill me? No, she'll not. I'm her friend. But what if she... no, this can't be true. But how did Liam know about it?** Kathleen grabbed her head, tears rolling down her face.

"Is everything okay?" Sara asked in a calm and low voice.

"Huh?" Kathleen looked at Sara quickly. "Yes, everything's ok." **No everything Is not right you are the killer, Sara, you have to kill me but I have to run away from you, can't both of us escape this together, there must be a way, wait, is Liam dead or not, how did he knew about it, about the blast and Sara being a killer** More thoughts took birth in her mind making her head hurt, Suddenly something captured the attention of the participants and that was the title of 'ROUND 3' on the screen, Kathleen held her breath because she was realizing that what's going to happen