11. THE DIARY

Liam took out a small diary and a pen from his pocket and started writing something in it. Sara laughed loudly and asked, "Why do you have a diary and a pen?" Making everyone look at them, Liam gave her a look and replied, "None of your business." and continued writing again, Ignoring Liam's response, Sara asked again, "What are you writing?" Liam didn't take his eyes off what he was writing and said, "I said none of your business."

Ten minutes later, a text appeared on the screen with a swoosh sound, making everyone turn to look at it. The host then spoke, "Get ready for the second round." The participants started whispering to each other, guessing about what would happen in the next round. Suddenly the host's voice cut through the whispers, "Silence!, You all have to run to another block and get into a room with the banner 'Enter' on it. You have 30 minutes for it." One of the participants Jesper spoke up, "It's so easy." The host replied, "It isn't. Best of luck runners, The second round starts now!" With that, the big door opened again with the same pressure as before, making everyone flinch. As the door opened, a timer of 30 seconds started ticking on the screen "Didn't he say 30 minutes" All of them said at the same time

Liam looked at the screen while understanding something and suddenly "Run! Get out of this room right now." He shouted and ran to Kathleen and Sara, holding their arms and dragging them towards the door. "This building is going to blast!" he shouted, making everyone start running out of the room while screaming, pushing, and pulling each other to get out from there as quickly as possible.

With only 20 seconds left, Liam gave his diary to Kathleen and shouted, "Open it after the second round ends, okay!" Because of the participants' screaming, Kathleen couldn't hear him properly, but she nodded and put the diary in her pocket. Liam then helped everyone get out of the room while Kathleen ran as far as she could from that room the building in which they were waiting for the second round to start, holding Sara's hand.

Sara shouted, "Why isn't Liam coming out now?" Her eyes started tearing up, but in a matter of seconds, their eyes turned golden orange with the views of that specific building getting blasted.