New world?

i rose from my bed and towards the balcony I walked, as I opened up the door and slowly approached the railing, suddenly I felt a sense of dread looming over me.
As everything slowly turns black and grey the world seems to warp around me, confused I take a step back feeling something stabbing me from behind, only to feel a sense of warmth coming from my chest. It was something I know far too well, pain...

I tried to look behind me only to see nothing but a black and white figure, unknown to even me the one who stands at the top..  looking down I see the only weapon I feared to see. A gods relic. Made by the ancient gods even before our time.. a weapon far too old.

I'm unable to move,  the figure pushes me forward into what felt like a watery ocean surrounding me, suffocating me, after what seems like forever I awake in a forest full of large trees. In my hand I felt a blade when I got up I looked at the weapon in the hand. It glows green and has a dark aura surrounding blade. The blade's name ringing in my ears. "the night slayer"

I tried to use my powers to open a rift back to my world But I can't seem to use my powers and my clothes seem to have changed. I'm dawning a green and black camo jacket and pants with a lightning emblem on my back, And in my other hand a headset of some sorts..  I wonder what awaits me in this new world...

--- I vas_ no my new name is Retro Ozzy Stewart Swan
Let us embark on adventure forth of a new story