She said again, "Merci de m'avoir sauvé ma sœur, je te le dois." I said "She is very grateful to you, it seems." Anvi said, "It's fine, champ. How about we take you home?" The little girl nodded. I don't know how she understood, but I guess sometimes the language doesn't matter.

After dropping the little girl home, Anvi seemed a little different. I asked her, intertwining our hands, "What's wrong, Vie?" She shook her head, saying nothing, but clearly, something was off. Her breath became short, and as she leaned onto me, she said in a weak voice, "Aan, can you take me back?"

I lifted her in a bridal style, seeing her taking long breaths, snuggling close to me. I could hear her heartbeat beating so fast. I didn't know what was happening, my heart broke seeing her like this, so I increased my pace.

As soon as we went inside the room, she went to her room, took out some tablets, and swallowed them, sitting there for a few minutes, calming her breath. I felt powerless to see her like this, standing near the doorframe of her room, watching.

She came to me, smiling, and led me to the balcony. Still, I looked at her. She chuckled, asking me, "What?" I asked, "What happened to you?" She looked down, saying, "Panic attack, Aan." My eyes widened.

A panic attack? Why is that? What happened to her? Who messed with my girl? Who is the reason for this? I had many questions running as I opened my arms.

She smiled, hugging me close. I hugged her very tight. She giggled, saying, "Aan, I am fine now. Don't worry." I said, "I know no personal questions, and I won't ask you also. But please know that I am here, Vie. I am always here. I don't know what happened in your past, but know that no matter what happens in the future, I will be there. And if anyone has to hurt you, they have to pass me first." She giggled again, saying, "I know, Aan. And thank you."

I asked, "What were you doing in the pub, Vie?" She said, "I came for some relaxation, Aan. Later, I saw those guys were misbehaving with her and taking her somewhere, so I followed them." I noticed her tensing, so I rubbed her back, and she immediately relaxed.

She continued, "They were about to rape her, so I went in, kicking their balls. Those assholes deserved it." My jaw clenched. I will make sure they won't be left. As she lifted her chin, placing it on my chest, she looked at me, asking, "What were you doing there?"

I covered the truth, saying, "Some of my clients wanted to discuss something, so we met there." She nodded. I wanted to tell her the truth, but not now. Let the right time come.

I asked, "How do you know fighting?" She giggled, saying, "Aan, this world is not as beautiful as it looks. So, if one must survive, mainly a girl, she should know all these things." I sighed, hugging her tight.

I whispered in her ear, "By the way You looked so hot there, kicking those assholes." She punched me a little, pulling out of the hug. She yawned, saying, "It's late, Aan. Let's sleep." As she was about to go, I pulled her, saying, "I will sleep in your room tonight." Her eyes widened.

I cupped her cheek, saying, "It's not what you think, Vie. I am scared you might get a panic attack again. I know I am of no help to you, but please, let me be there for you. At least, I promise I'll behave." She thought for a bit and nodded, saying, "You're a big help, Aan. Your presence calms me down, so don't think you're of no help." I was glad to hear that.

I slept on the couch in her room, which was too small for my height. She smiled looking at me, saying, "Aan, it's fine. Come sleep on the bed. This bed is large enough." I nodded and went to the other side of the bed, sleeping.

She again giggled, pulling my hand. She said, "Aan, I am not going to eat you. You can hug me while sleeping." I turned to her side, and she came hugging me, sticking to me like a koala sticks to tree. I am happy that she is comfortable enough to cuddle with me. I smiled, hugging her close.

She drifted off to sleep immediately. As I was thinking about her panic attack, I realized that yesterday night was also a minor attack, I guess. I don't know what happened to her in her past, but I will make sure, whoever was the reason if they are alive, they will be dead once she tells me what happened. Eventually, even I drifted off to sleep.

In the middle of the night, I rolled to the other side, and my hands hit the soft surface. I woke up to see she was not there. I looked around; she was nowhere. I heard sniffing sounds from the bathroom. I immediately went to the bathroom to see her sitting there and crying. Oh, my baby. I pulled her into me as I rubbed her hair, asking, "What's wrong, baby?"

She sniffed, saying, "Aa....n, I ru....in.....ed m....y t...ri....p." I didn't understand, so I tried to calm her down and then asked again. "Now tell me." She said, "I ruined my trip here, Aan." I asked, "What? Why, Vie?" She sniffed, saying, "My periods came soon, Aan." I blinked, confused, and then it hit me. "Oh, the periods."

I soothed her hair, saying, "Baby, first, stop crying. Aren't you my strong girl, huh?" She nodded, calming down, as she said, "The first two days, I will have lots of pain in my stomach, Aan. So, I ruined it. I can't go anywhere. I will be so weak." I sighed, cupping her cheek. I said, "It's fine, Vie. We can stay in bed all day, watching your favorite movies and cuddling."

Her eyes lit up, saying, "You're okay with that?" I smiled, saying, "Of course, I am. Whatever you're comfortable with, I am happy to do that." She smiled, and a sense of calm hit me as I saw her smile. I hated seeing her tears; it felt like my heart was breaking into pieces.

As she looked at me hesitantly, I asked, "What is it, Vie?" She said in a very low voice, "Aan, I don't have pads." I looked at her, confused, as she said, "The pads we use for periods." "Oh, okay," I nodded, saying, "I will get them. Stay here, okay?" She nodded.

As I went to the nearest supermarket, I found some of them. I didn't know which ones to buy, so I took one from every color. I called Rahul, and he picked up, asking, "What's up, bhai? You never call me on a business trip."

I asked, "What will reduce the pain of periods?" He asked, "What? What's wrong with you, bhai?" He paused and then shouted again, "Wait, wait! Oh my god, did you find her, bhai?" I sighed, saying, "I have no time to discuss this with you. Aren't you a doctor? Tell me."

He said, "Okay, okay, but promise me you will tell me everything later." I said, "Okay," and cut the call. As he said, chocolates will reduce the pain, I bought some. He also mentioned a hot bag, so I bought that as well. Additionally, he suggested sugar water or honey, so I grabbed those too.

After I went back, I gave her everything I bought, and she looked at them, asking, "Did you buy all these for me?" I nodded and went to the room. After she came out, she hugged me, saying, "Thank you, aan. You didn't have to bring all those, but thank you so much."

I cupped her face, saying, "Don't ever thank me for these, vie. Your wish is my command, and I am more than happy to fulfill that." She nodded happily, and as we both slept, I asked softly, "Can I rub your tummy, vie? I read on Google that it reduces the pain."

She smiled, nodding, and as I rubbed her tummy softly, she said, "It really works, aan." I said, "Glad I could help," and she smiled, drifting off to sleep.

I know I met her just two days back, and a lot changed since the moment I saw her. It's like I found my missing piece. She fits perfectly in my arms, and I have no doubt in believing that she is made for me, only for me. I will take care of her all my life.

Though it was a strong pull that attracted me to her, it was her who made me fall in love. The way she makes me smile, the way she pulled out a new side in me, the way just her presence calms me, the way just her small tear was enough to break my heart, the way I feel to protect her all the time.

If she wants, I will reenact every single romantic scene just to see her smile. Wait, I got an idea. I slowly moved her hand and got up and made a call to arrange everything for our first date tomorrow. I bet she will remember her first date lifelong. I smirked.

------------------------------------------------------------

If, at any point, you feel that the story isn't as captivating as you'd like it to be, please don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Your feedback will help me tailor the narrative to better suit your tastes and preferences.