Chapter 6

The whole school week went by quickly, Edward was still a no show and Bella was getting pissed off by it. She wanted to show him a piece of her mind but it was ruined now because of his absence, André told her to let it go but she always glared at him for saying that. It was the weekend now, Bella thought it might be a good time to visit André's family again after so long.

Her pick up truck came to a stop in the driveway, she looked at André who was next to her in the passenger seat and he smiled at her when he saw her reaction to the large penthouse.

"I forgot how loaded you guys actually are." she said feeling silly.

"That's all Anna though." André said with a smirk.

She shrugged before looking around and saw the three cars by the garages, her eyes went wide when she saw the blue BMW I8.

"Damn." she said.

"That's Julie's." he replied noticing her staring at the BMW.

"She's got great taste. Leave it to Julie to find something expensive." Bella laughed. "Remember when she kidnapped us from Arizona when we were kids and took us to Coney Island and stole your mom's credit card."

"Oh, yeah. I forgot about that but we did have a great time though, right?" he said.

"Yeah. We did." she agreed with a nod.

"Come on, let's go see my mom. She'll be so happy to see you again." André said with a smile.

She nodded and they climbed out of the truck and closed their doors, Bella was a bit nervous because she used to think Anna was scary when she was a kid but also nervous to meet her again. André walked up next to her and bumped her shoulder, giving her a reassuring smile and she smiled in return.

He opened the door and walked in, Bella followed behind and immediately noticed how spacious the entire house was.

"Mom, I'm home!" he yelled.

It was quiet but then they heard the sound of footsteps approaching, then Anna appeared in the hallway with a smile on her lips. Bella remembers her the same as when she was a kid and she didn't age a bit, her curly long hair was still black and her eyes were still full of love and energy.

"Bella! Oh my god!" Anna said as she walked up and hugged her tightly. "Its so good to see you again."

"You too, Anna. I missed you." Bella replied before they broke apart.

"I missed you too, my dear." Anna said with a loving smile before she touched the girl's hair. "Oh my, you have grown so beautifully. You must be the envy of so many girls at your school."

"Well....." Bella started.

André laughed a bit behind them.

"Doesn't matter. It is good to have you here, Julie and Sebastian will be happy to see you." Anna said.

"Someone say my name?" Julie asked as she appeared.

"Julie!" Bella exclaimed before running up to her for a hug.

"Holy shit! Bella!" Julie expressed before receiving the girl's hug tightly. "Is this you?! Oh my god!"

Anna watched the scene with a smile before turning to André with a knowing look, he looked at her and frowned.

"What?" he asked.

"I'm surprised you haven't mated with her yet." she replied with a mischievous smirk.

"What?! Mom, what the hell?" he replied in a hushed tone with wide eyes. "Bella is my childhood friend."

"So? Feelings can change." Anna said feigning offense.