Episode 11: "Midnight Meetings"

Notes: THIS IS SO BAD, I SUCK AT WRITING F L U F F. But also this chapter is super long cause I made you wait so long :/

NOT EDITED

"If you really cared, you wouldn't be getting married." What the hell was that supposed to mean? It's not like it's my choice either. They're covering up my absence as I was taking some personal time off.

His agency had come up with the oh-so-clever idea, in order to create an alliance with the American Hero Association. How else to represent that well to the media? Love. If you're symbol of peace trusts them, who wouldn't?

"We met when I was taking some time off, and it just kind of clicked," he smiled towards the camera, Aiko sitting on the couch next to him, very close. "I actually tried to save her before remembering I couldn't use my quirk over there." He acted out the script.

"So then I had to save him; he's too much of a stickler for the rules," Aiko laughed.

"Well, I know everyone is dying to know, what made you want to tie the knot so quickly?" The interviewer asked.

"With the line of work we're in, we don't know how much time we are going to actually have together. So when we clicked so well during those few months, we thought it would be worth it to make it official," Aiko responded.

"That's so sad but so beautiful at the same time!" The interviewer exclaimed. "One more question however, when will you be returning to the field, Deku?"

"As soon as I can, the wedding is most important right now. And I also have been taking care of other personal matters. But I hope to get back to work as soon as I can!" Izuku smiled.

"I'm glad! I can certainly say your fans miss you! But that's all the time we have sadly. Thank you so much, Deku and Wake!" The interview clapped with the audience, and with a wave, the two left the stage.

Izuku stood off to the side, backstage. As the tech girl removed his microphone, he slipped on his blazer.

"Want to grab dinner?" Aiko asked adjusting her dress. Why is she trying so hard?

"I can't, I've got somewhere to be," he lied and grabbed his keys, his hands slightly shaking.

"Where?" She questioned, as if she deserved to know.

Izuku glanced around, "It's none of your business," he stated calmly before walking away from the woman.

"Okay, look, dude. I don't necessarily like this arrangement either, but I'm not being a bitch about it. We can't do anything about it. So why not give it a chance to be real, so we can both be happy."

"I'm sorry, but I can't be happy like this," he said, starting to walk away again.

"So you're running off to your mistress then, huh?" She crossed her arms and watched as he flinched at the comment. However, he kept walking, leaving out the exit.

He walked with his hands in his pockets, still shaking. Quickly, he slipped into the Corvette and clicked the door shut.

He hadn't slept since god knows when; he had pounds of movie makeup on so his eye bags didn't scare little kids. He was starting to get physically sick, and mentally it was no better. He had even began to lose some muscle.

Not a single word had been spoken or texted between him and Katsuki. Not since the night of the gala, a few days ago. Katsuki's words still rang in his head. He knew why he cared so much, but he couldn't burden Katsuki with his problems,

or his feelings.

.

.