Episode 5: "My No.1 Hero ❤💪🐱‍🏍"

veryyyyyyy short and rushed chapter- lol

as you can tell im not at all consistent 

unedited <3

Bakugou opened the front door with a sigh, it had been awhile since he had been home.

"Oi, we're here!" He shouted and stepped to the side to let Izuku in. "Princess treatment comes with diner, sweetheart~" He mocked with a smirk, only to receive a wink that made his face burn.

"Izuku, my dear! Welcome!" My mother walked up to them as Bakugou closed the door, flustered. "Brat." She looked at her son.

"Hag." He 'greeted' her.

"Good to see you again auntie." They hugged and Mitsuki lead them to the dining room.

They enjoyed the first few minutes of their diner peacefully.

"So, Izuku. Are you seeing anyone?" She smiled innocently.

Bakugou almost chocked on his food and glared at her. Midoriya just gave an awkward chuckle.

"No, but I've had my eyes on someone recently." He smiled and glanced at Bakugou.

"Sorry for being nosy, dear. Just curious how you're doing, on that note how is Inko doing? We haven't talked in a while."

"Oh, she's doing well. I go see her as much as I can"

The conversation lasted a bit longer just making small talk. Eventually it was time to leave and Midoriya offered Bakugou a ride back to which he gladly excepted.

"Hey Deku?" Asked from the passengers seat as they sped off.

"Yeah?" Midoriya responded keeping his eyes on the road.

"Summer break is coming up soon and I um... Was wondering if I could have your phone number? To like train and stuff?" This caused Midoriya to look at him for a second, almost to see if he was lying it seemed.

"I mean, sure I guess." He responded calmly.

"Cool." Bakugou said awkwardly.

He had initially planned to steer clear of the man this summer, in order to get rid of this ever growing crush. But the nerd would make a much less annoying sparing partner than shitty hair. 

"By the way, I thought you might like to know... I'm leaving next week." Midoriya broke the silence.

"What?"

"I have a mission near Hiroshima, a few other hero's and I have been called in to help with some classified situation." He sighed. "I only found out yesterday."

"How long will it take?" 

"They said a month, maybe a month an a half minimum. The maximum being three..."

"What the hell happened?"

"They won't tell us till we get there, said it's on a need-to-know basis."

"That's dumb. They expect you to go in blind?"

"I guess... but on a brighter note even if it goes to the maximum time, we will still have at least a month till classes start up again." 

"I guess."

"You're going to be a third-year! Be excited!" Midoriya laughed.

"I'm more excited to be a Pro, but beggars can't be choosers." Bakugou said as they rolled to a stop in front of the school's gate.

"Here, give me your phone." The greenette said holding out his own cellphone to the boy.

"Why...?" He asked as he handed it over anyway, taking the other's.

"To put my number in? Put yours in mine as well." He said as he typed in his name and number. The blonde stared at him for a moment before typing his own number in. "I wanted to get it before I forgot or left. I want to be able to text someone while I'm gone."

Bakugou found himself slightly smiling at the other's sentence, as he was handed back his phone. He quickly replaced it with his typical scowl and opened the car door, he got out and waved slightly as his crush drove off.

He slowly walked back to his dorm enjoying the peaceful silence. When he arrived back at his dorm he plopped down on his bed, imagining how stupid he look crushing so hard on his childhood friend. He scrolled threw his phone and then decided to check his contacts, first he searched for his name, the obvious choice, but nothing was under the man's name. So he almost gave up while scrolling threw, when a name caught his eye.

'My No.1 Hero ❤💪🐱‍🏍'

His heart fluttered at the 'My' and he was disgusted by the feelings he felt that moment. He needed to get over this crush and fast.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I'd never ask you 'cause deep down

I'm certain I know what you'd say,

You'd say, "I'm sorry, believe me

I love you, but not in that way."

-Sam Smith

.

.

.

.

.