chapter eighteen 🔞

Start from the beginning

"i was being mean to you yesterday at the library." i nod, recalling yesterdays events.

"right. it's fine." i wave him off.

"are you sure? what i said was kind of mean. your heart isn't really in your vagina." i roll my eyes.

"i'm sure. just drop it." i tell him with a slight chuckle. "i'm starving." i change the subject.

"i bet. you slept the entire day."

"will you make me food?" i ask with a pout. it was now his turn to roll his eyes.

"i'm taking yeonjun to dinner." he shakes his head.

"oh, dinner? that's a little intimate." i wink at him.

"shut up, we don't have any food downstairs either." he adds.

"ugh. what's new?" i groan.

"it was your turn to go grocery shopping, and you didn't go." he lectures.

"fine. i'll go right now." i tell him, hopping off my bed.

"you don't like going alone." he furrows his brows. i pout again.

"you really can't come with me?" i ask.

"no, i told you. dinner with yeonjun." he says matter-of-factly.

"ugh fine. i'll ask chan. get out so i can change." i frown at him.

"alright, don't forget to get the spicy noodles i like." he states before leaving my room, closing the door behind him. i quickly take in my appearance, picking out a comfy outfit to shop in before pulling out my phone to ask chan to come with me.

-

"miss me already?" minho asks, leaning against the door frame, shamelessly looking me up and down. there's the arrogant minho i remember.

"i'm here for chan." i tell him, not playing into his flirting.

"what about your underwear?" he smirks.

"i'll get it later. where's chan?" i wave him off. he was already occupying enough of my mind. i was too hungry to even think about sleeping with him again, despite the desires swirling in the back of my mind from just looking at him. dressed in a comfy pair of sweatpants and a simple black t-shirt. he made everything look sexy.

"i'm here." chan appears, shoving his wallet in the pocket of his jeans. "you ready?"

"where are you going?" minho asks.

"grocery shopping." i tell him as chan slips past him to stand next to me.

"you wanna come?" chan asks minho, causing my eyes to widen slightly. and i could have sworn i saw a small smirk appear on his lips.

"as much as i would love to, i have a date with my bed." a sigh of relief escapes my lips, despite his annoying sarcastic tone.

"suit yourself." chan shrugs.

"there's no room in your car anyways." minho adds, referring to chan's two-seater sports car.

"that's why i thought you'd want to come." chan smirks. my brows furrowing. "she could sit on your lap." he adds. i quickly slap chan's arm for making such a suggestion.

"well, when you put it that way..." minho teases, sending me a quick wink.

"no." i deadpan. as much fun as it sounded, i couldn't. not with chan being right next to us. i wouldn't trust myself to keep things pg, especially just having woken up from a sex dream with the man in question. "let's go." i tell chan, turning on my heels and heading towards his car.

"no fun." i hear minho chuckle slightly before bidding goodbye to chan.

"you guys are annoying." i roll my eyes as i pull open the passenger door.

"yeah, yeah. i want all the details, by the way." chan says, climbing into the drivers seat.

"details for what?"

"you and minho."

"there's not much to tell." i shrug.

"that means there's a lot to tell." he chuckles. "i mean come on, just a few weeks ago you were absolutely whipped for him. and now there's some awkward tension between the two of you. so, spill. what's going on?"

"chan..." i whine.

"come on, talk to me. i'm a good listener."