chapter thirty-four 🔞

keeps getting better

a.n.: strap your seatbelts...

choi soomin

"so, the way i look at it is-" my phone vibrates for the umpteenth time. it has practically been vibrating for the last five minutes. chan and i continuously getting distracted by it.

"it's okay, you can go check it. maybe it's an emergency." he suggests.

"no, i told soobin if it was an emergency that he could call me. whoever it is, they're texting me." i shake my head. "as i was saying, if you take both of the formulas, you can actually combine them so that-" my phone vibrates about three more times.

"just check it." chan chuckles. "i'll wait." i roll my eyes, standing up from the table, heading over to the counter where my phone sat. annoyed, i pick it up, the screen instantly lighting up with a bunch of texts from minho. he's literally upstairs, why is he blowing up my phone?

the messages ranged from spelling my name, with way more o's than necessary, a few hello's, and the last three that caused me to finally give in and check my phone, each saying

come upstairs.

"everything alright?" chan asks.

"it's minho." i tell him.

"minho? he's literally upstairs." he furrows his brows.

"i know. i'll go see what he wants. i'll be back in five minutes tops." i tell him, placing my phone back down on the counter.

"uh huh." he tuts, pressing his tongue against the inside of his cheek. i instantly knew what he was thinking.

"i promise." i tell him, turning on my heels to head up the stairs. as i reach his door, i knock, crossing my arms over my chest. the door opens almost instantly, minho standing there with a smirk on his face. "what do you need? i'm trying to help chan study." i tell him sternly.

"you." he shrugs, reaching out, grabbing my wrist with his hand. he quickly pulls me in his room, shutting the door and pressing me up against it. i gently push him off of me.

"minho, no. i'm busy." i shake my head.

"he can wait." he shrugs.

"no, you can." i poke his chest. he pokes his tongue against the inside of his cheek, reminding me of chan just before i came up here.

"what if i'm quick?" he presses, trying his best to pull a fake pout.

"are you trying to do aeygo?" i furrow my brows, holding in my laughter.

"no." he says defensively, resuming his position back to pinning me against the door. "i'll be quick." he smirks, pressing his lips to mine. i couldn't help but kiss him back, my knees going weak as he presses me further against the door.

"you have three minutes, i'm leaving after that." i push him away gently, speaking sternly to him. he chuckles, kissing me once again.

"deal." he quickly lifts me from the ground, pulling a squeal from my lips at the sudden action. before i could even think, my back makes contact with his mattress. he stood at the foot of the bed, stepping between my legs. my eyes widen as he quickly starts pulling my leggings and panties down my legs. i couldn't keep up. he reaches up, lifting my head from the bed, poking my lips with two fingers. "suck." he commands, tilting his head.