Chapter 19 : Hwang Hyunjin Who?

Me and the bandmates are sitting in the dorm room and suddenly Manager Do arrives telling us that Hyunjin had returned.

The boys went down to help him with his luggage while I wondered what this new member looked like.

I had not seen him since I had been here.I mean Minho had told me that he was quite annoying and that he talks a lot so to shut him up,Minho sometimes shoves a tissue in his mouth to make him shut up.Even picturing the scene made me cackle.

He entered the dorm room.

The room was dead silent and I could clearly hear his footsteps.

Anyeong haseyeo hyung he greeted me.

I didn't reply as I was unable to figure out why he looked so familiar.

It was as if seeing myself from a distance.

All this time seeing myself from afar in Minho had made me used to seeing myself from afar(due to soul switch) but seeing this boy Hwang Hyunjin from afar felt the same.

During our childhood,people often confused me with this one person who annoyed the hell out of me.

He was my arch enemy but simultaneously he was someone who I could trust and rely on.He was an enemy I couldn't live without,my dongsaeng twin brother Ahn Yeosup.

But this guy here is named Hwang Hyunjin and he is not supposed to look like me .Is he?

Why then?

Who is he?

Do I know him?

"Yeosupa"

,I called him but my voice was too faint for him to be audible.

I turned around and he had already gone inside his room.

Writer's note:The term Dongsaeng means younger sibling.
The picture of Yoona and Hyunjin are given below as I imagine.Its not conclusive,you are free to imagine them as however you want
Also Yoona is the female version of Hyunjin with a birthmark around her eye.

Its not conclusive,you are free to imagine them as however you want Also Yoona is the female version of Hyunjin with a birthmark around her eye

This is Ahn Yoona as I imagine her.

This is Hwang Hyunjin as yall know😘