Chapter 5: Yoona is a dementor

In the middle of the night, I woke up feeling really hungry. I thought about getting a snack in the kitchen, but then realized this was my chance to bounce the dorm without a trace. So, I quickly put on a dark coat, a mask, and a cap to hide my identity because I thought I had become famous somehow , I was trapped inside the body of an idol afterall.

Kinda sick if you could tell other people.

I hurriedly left the dorm and crossed the street.

There were no cabs around at this late hour.It was 2 in the morning.

My heart started racing as I thought I saw a mysterious person following me. I started taking big steps and changing lanes so he would lose me but to no avail.I could still feel steps following me.Finally I reached my house. But just as I was trying to get my keys out,my hands shivering with fear, someone grabbed my hand.

Out of fear, I bit their hand, and then they said, "Ouch, Lee Know, it's me."

Wait they know Lee Know that means they know me.The name somehow had started to feel like my own now.Which was strange but nonetheless knowing that the person following me was familiar to Lee Know  made me feel a bit better.

I turned around and realized it was one of the bandmates, Bang Chan.

WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING, He asked me

I didn't have a good answer, so I just chuckled nervously and to ease the tension invited him inside.

Luckily, my house had a passcode, not a key, so it wasn't a problem to get inside my own house which now somehow didn't belong to me.

Bang Chan wanted to know whose house this was, but I told him to come in first. He sat down on a couch while I made some ramen and seasoned it with kimchi from the fridge.

He told me not to eat too much because we had a photoshoot the next day,
I DON'T CARE,I AM HUNGRY

Ok do whatever you want,but can you at least tell me whats going on.
Bang Chan's voice grew softer as he probed deeper. "Lee Know, did you fight with your dad again? Aunty called me and said you don't talk to your father, and he's not doing well. He got drunk and sleeps in the garden. I know you're mad at him, but why don't you call him? Do you think he isn't as sad about Minha as you are?"

MINHA,my ears straightened

What does this mean,did Lee know blame his father for Minha's death.Well her father did not exactly care about Minha.All he wanted for Minha was to be a tool to further his own business interests.He wanted Minha to get married to some businessman's son which Minha had refused that was the reason why she had left her house to begin with .I can't even ask Bang Chan about the details as I am supposed to know everything because I am Minha's brother Lee Know

How else can I ask him

So let me just make a suggestion to find the real Lee Know but how will I ask him to do that without sounding like a wacho.