Chapter 3: To live as Lee Know

I found myself in a bewildering situation, surrounded by strangers in an unfamiliar place. My heart raced, and I couldn't comprehend how I'd ended up here.

"Where am I?" I mumbled, my voice barely audible amidst the chaos.

A concerned voice broke through the haze, "Lee Know ya, are you okay?"

I staggered to my feet and made a desperate dash towards what seemed to be a backstage area.

Amidst the confusion, a young man approached me, offering a bottle of water.

"Stay in the vanity van," he urged, his face filled with worry. "I'll be back."

Alone in the dimly lit van, my mind raced with questions.
I had no idea how I'd ended up in this surreal situation.

Soon, the young man returned, offering to take me to a doctor. I nodded, realizing it was my only way out.

In the doctor's office,

the physician turned out to be the same person who had once saved me from drowning(The grim reaper)

"Ahjussi(means mister in Korean), I don't understand what's happening," I admitted, my voice trembling.

"As you wished, you now have the chance to live close to those who can help you uncover Minha's last wish,"

the doctor cryptically explained. "But don't expect it to be handed to you easily. You'll have to seek it out."

Confused and disoriented, my gaze wandered to the sweet-looking man in the room next door

Confused and disoriented, my gaze wandered to the sweet-looking man in the room next door. He seemed oddly familiar. I approached for a closer look but, to my surprise, walked straight into a mirror.

"This must be one of those dreams," I chuckled nervously.

"You're going to live as this boy called Lee Know," the doctor revealed. "It's the best I could do without bending too many rules of the realm of the living. You'll need to do whatever it takes to find your answers."

Speechless, I stood there, torn between the realms of reality and a surreal dream.

Lost in thought, I was led away by the young man who had brought me here. "Where are we going?" I inquired as he drove.

"To the dorm room, obviously," he replied. "The doctor didn't recommend staying overnight this time."

The concept of a "dorm room" was foreign to me, but I felt strangely detached, convinced this was all a dream that would soon fade into the recesses of my mind.