Chapter 10: The Colours of life

(Yoona and the bandmates had gotten a free visit to Seoul Observatory from the company)

Yoona's POV

We reached the Seoul Observatory.At the market, my eyes caught the attention of a water gun Minha and I used to play with as children.

Flashback:

Going down the memory lane,to the first day I met my bestfriend.

My father was transferred to Seoul and we along with our family, my father(an army officer) and my mother(a painter),my brother (Yeo sup) and me, transferred with him.

As I entered the park of our new home( quarters for all army officers),I started running with joy,Yeo sup following me.

I bumped into a girl my height.

I bowed to apologize.

She smiled,

so I thought she had forgiven me

but I couldn't be any more wrong.

She took out her gun and aimed at my face.

Heat flushed out from my ears.

I was frightened and she pulled the trigger and coloured water splashed across my face.

I wiped the paint and looked at her furiously.

To which she burst into laughter mimicking the mannerisms of a disney villain.

I feared she was going to bully me for the scar I have on my face.

It is a birth mark around my eye and I was bullied for it in my previous school too.

I was disheartened at the thought of things repeating at my new school too but when I looked at her again she smiled at me sweetly and said,

"Don't mind the colours,

its Holi afterall"

Holi is a traditional festival of India.On this day,people celebrate with colours by playfully throwing colours at each other to celebrate the arrival of spring.

Her maternal uncle was married into an Indian family so they celebrated it every year,she explained.

Looking at how sweetly she explained the context to me made her feel less like a disney villain and more like a potential new friend.

She matched the vibe 10 on 10.

She was Min ha ,my bestfriend( and Lee Know's sister).

Flashback end

(Yoona still at Seoul Observatory)

It got increasingly dark and I got tired of waiting.I had asked other members to leave and that I was going to follow them later.

When was I gonna meet Lee Know?,I wondered.

Soon I saw someone approaching.

I know we had switched souls and Lee know was residing in my body.But looking at myself from afar was too unrealistic.

The dim yellow lights of the towers lightened my face,the paced soft breeze brushing through my face,my long hair dancing to the rhythm of the wind.The cold had turned my cheeks reddish pink.

Although,the girl nearby kept shouting on her phone.It barely distracted me from looking at my face.

Before I could say a word,

he got out his water gun

and splashed my face with blue paint.

My eyes open widely in shock but I