Rudra - haa bhabhi..bhai thik hai...wo kahna kha rahe hai mere sath..baat karayu...

💬

He cut the call..and turn towards me..

Rudra-unhe tension hai apki bhai...

Earlier Sanskaar now rudra both are saying the same thing..i think i should atleast call her myself and tell her that it's nothing serious...but I don't have her number and I think Asking with Rudra will be embrarseed.. I will take the number..or say his phone...I was lost in thought when a notification came...a text from amyra..

"Wait and watch... tonight everything finish"

What she is upto...what is going in her mind... beacuse of Meera i completely forget about amyra..i wish she don't hurt anyone otherwise she will see the side of me which I was hiding...but I leave this though

Ekansh - phone de apna... mujhe Dhruv ka dusra wala number chhiye..

He gave him his phone and I save swasti number as swasti but then decided to save it as my wife... because it will keep reminding me that Meera is not part of life....i  back his phone and after finishing dinner I went back in my room..and finally took a courage to call her...first she didn't pickup the call..so I just waited that may be she will call back...

I started roaming in room balcony when my eyes fall on tattoo which i have...it was star...and star shape have my name and Meera name too....our initial letter....M and E
And i first thought to remove it but it was permeannat and I think star can't we identified by anyone...what is mean it's just a normal star...

My wait was over I again call her and this time she pickup the call..

Swasti-kon..

Ohh shit i forget that even she also don't have my number... that's why she was not calling me back...and didn't pickup in first ring...so first I need to introduce me..

Ekansh- your husband

Swasti-apko number...

Ekansh- Rudra ne diya...

Swasti-aap thik hai ..

Ekansh- hmm... Sanskaar ka call aaya tha ....bata raha tha ki apko meri tension ho rahi thi aur wo kl raat mai apke sath tha aaj apka haq tha mere stah rehne ka...aapko meri tension lene ki koi jarurat nai hai swasti..aap zaydaa mat sochiye...and thanks for the concern too..kuch serious nai tha bas office ke kitchen ka renovation ho raha tha aur galti se laal mirch meri ankho Mai chali gayi thi ...

Swasti-Rudra ne batya ...par mujhe ye sach nai laga ,..paka yahi baat thi na...

Ekansh- haa...yahi baat thi....aur ek aur chiq clear karna chhta hui mai swasti ..

Before I say anything swasti stop me...and also I heard in background something strange..

Ekansh- kya hua sab thik hai na..

Swasti-kisi ne room Mai pathar mara ..mai balcony Mai dekhar aai...

Ekansh- phone par hi rahiyega...aur akele balcony Mai mat jaye raat hai Trisha ko bula le...

Swasti-nai nai..it's okay...mera hi ghar hai ye ...ye normal hai mere liye...

She went towards balcony and told me that their is no anyone their..

Swasti -pata nai koi bacha hoga ....

Ekansh- hmm to mai ye bol raha tha ki...

But stop when i heard a gun shoot...it's from swasti side...i got panic..is she fine or not..I told her not to go in balcony so late ...

Ekansh- swasti.... swasti...swasti...aap thik ho...say something...

Swasti-haa ..mai thik hui ..mai sahi time par jhuk gayi thi... bullet miss ho gayi ...

I thanks the god that nothing happens to her but who did this...

Ekansh - room Mai jaye aap aur balcony ka door band kare ... Trisha ko apne sath rakhiyega plse..

Swasti-ha...

A notification pop on my screen from amyra...

This time she is safe ...I am giving her life this time ...but not always...keep your wife safe and away from me.. Mr. Ekansh...

I have been taking it light but not now...it was attempt to murder and now she have to pay for it...just wait and watch amyra rathour what I will do to you...your life is hell now...i promise to make it hell...

I again call swasti...and from background it was clear that everyone is with her....

Swasti - hm..

Ekansh- I am sorry swasti,.....but Mai kl subha apko lene aa Raha hui ...aur aap ready rahiyega mai koi risk nai Lena chhta hui...plse samjhe...aap baad mai kabhi apne parents se milne aa jaiyega and i promise ki mai apko khud leke ayuga but kl subha plse...

Swasti-hmm..

Ekansh - ap thik hai...

Swasti-haa.. khosis kar rahi hui ..sab hai to thoda normal hui hui .but ye sab pehle baar hua hai meri life mai gun shoot isliye..

A small thing hurt her ..the way I saw her yesterday night I can clearly imagine what will be going  in her mind and how is she feeling..

Ekansh- I am sorry...

Swasti-why you are sorry..

Ekansh- mujhe waha hona chhiye tha...

Swasti-aap kuch bata rahe the...

Ekansh- kabhi aur ..

Whatever happened right now ...in this condition..i can't tell her about Meera ...i think i should give her and me some time...i saw my phone again 500+ sorry she is in hospital and still doing this ,why she is making everything hard for me.
I tried to ignore.

Now my main mission is this amyra rathour.. I called all the lawyers and businessmen...and it take me hours to discuss all the things...and finally tomorrow morning Ravi rathour will see...the cause of having amyra rathour like daughter....

✨🥀✨🥀🥀✨✨🥀✨✨

Thanks for reading

Don't forget to vote and comment it's encourage me to write more 🙂

Take care 💓

Next update on 13 March

On 12 my papers will end