Chapter 37: Photos

#DS7Unbalanced #InoCent #SMCouple #DaggerSeries

CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN: PHOTOS

DOMINO'S POV

"You should take her home."

My attention was pulled from the TV screen that I was absentmindedly watching. I found Yuliya Silvano watching me with her sharp eyes.

She's in better condition than her appearance suggests. They needed to tape her up, and she'll have her arm in a sling for awhile. It will take a lot of time before her bruises heal, the cuts she has will take longer, but they won't do any lasting damage except for scars.

"I suppose I can't ask you to bring me some water?"

I opened my mouth to answer, but I hesitated and looked down at Tiara, who was sleeping peacefully in my arms. "It took her awhile before she managed to get some sleep."

"So you won't."

"I-I'll have someone get you some," I stammered.

I can't believe I'm being rattled by a woman much smaller than me. But Tiara's mother exudes an aura that makes you feel like you need to pass some sort of test. And I'm pretty sure if this is a test, it would be one where the standard is so high that almost no one will be able to pass.

Inabot ko ang cellphone ko at mabilis na pinadalhan ko si Warrick na sigurado akong nasa labas ng hospital room.

"Are they all dead?"

Inangat ko ang ipinatong ko na kumot kay Tiara. She was beyond exhausted, but she was so restless that I needed to put her in my lap and force her to settle down.

"I'm guessing, yes," I answered.

"You killed them?"

"I wasn't there to do that, ma'am. I was just there to get everyone of you to safety."

Itinulak niya ang sarili niya pataas para sumandal sa headboard. She let out a slight grunt, but it was the only indicator that she was in pain. Anyone who sees her will think that she owns this place rather than being a patient. No wonder Tiara has an air of elegance, as if she's from royalty.

"Too bad. I wanted to castrate a lot of them from making me wear dreadful rugs, for I don't know long." She scoffed with a shake of her head, and she muttered something in Ukrainian. She's probably cursing them. "Who were those people who took all that scum?"

"I can't talk about them, ma'am."

She rolled her eyes. "I supposed not."

It was then that we heard a knock. Warrick came in, and I tipped my head to the side to point in the direction of the older woman. He hesitated for a moment before he went to her and handed her the bottle of water.