Chapter 1: Captive

#DS7Unbalanced #InoCent #SMCouple #DaggerSeries

CHAPTER ONE: CAPTIVE

TIARA'S POV

Ice bath and sleep. Two things that I've been looking forward to before I even finished my performance here in Moscow. Things that all I can think about even when they announced me to be the recipient of the first prize and gold medal.

The last thing I wanted was to be strapped into the passenger seat of a speeding car with bullets raining outside.

"Fuck!"

I looked at my kidnapper when I heard him curse. He looks panicked. Who wouldn't at this point? What does he expect? He kidnapped a woman during a prestigious event. He should have waited for me at the backstage, but instead, he snatched me off the stage after I put one foot on the platform to receive my award.

There were a lot of witnesses, and it was a surprise that he accomplished getting me out of the ballet theatre without a problem.

The thought made me angry. Their security sucks.

Another curse word fell from the man's lips when our car swerved when another hit it from behind. His attention is so focused on the road and how to evade the vehicle pursuing us that I could have opened the door and jumped out.

Which will probably break a lot of my bones. My body is everything to me. I couldn't risk any lasting damage to it, or my career would be over.

But is it really that bad? Maybe if I can't dance anymore, I can finally take a breath. I shook my head. I shouldn't think that way. Kung buhay pa ang babusya ko ay siguradong papagalitan niya ako. My grandmother had always been proud of me for doing ballet. She doesn't care if I win or not. She always told me that it was because whenever I dance, she could see how I'm full of light and love.

I have always loved dancing. I love ballet. It's just that I hate the things that sometimes make me want to stop doing it.

"This is fucked up!"

I sighed exasperatedly. "It is. Starting from when you kidnapped me."

He gave me a quick look, but his attention reverted back to the road. He managed to put a distance between us and the car following us that made me think that he's somehow knowledgeable about high-speed chases.

It wasn't long before the gap between us and the car behind us widened until we finally lost it. So is my hope that I'll be saved.

"You know, there's nothing wrong with admiring someone. I've known people who used to follow my shows no matter what country I was performing in. That doesn't make them stalkers. That just makes them loyal fans."

Another gunshot sounded followed by a ping when it hit the surface of the car, which is obviously bulletproof, because if it's not, we're both probably ridden by bullets right now. Something that is making my temper flare more than the thought of being kidnapped. Because if the ones pursuing us were sent by the security team of the event then they really do suck.