Chapter 9: Food

#DS7Unbalanced #InoCent #SMCouple #DaggerSeries

CHAPTER NINE: FOOD

TIARA'S POV

It's the second day since I've been staying at Domino's house. It felt like yesterday lasted longer than my normal day normally does. The shooting, the meeting with the Dawsons, moving into what is now a safe house where I could stay, talking to my mother, and then the dinner with Domino's family.

Kadalasan ay nagsisimula at natatapos ang araw ko sa ballet. I wake up and exercise, I go to Coach Olena, and then I come home and dance in my condominium's small dance room.

But yesterday, a lot of things happened. If they had let me go back to my condo, I would have danced until I could erase the memories of that moment. All that blood... the stillness of the lifeless bodies around me... I would have spent hours exhausting myself so that I wouldn't have time to think about it.

With the Dawsons, I didn't need all that. It was as if they knew, and they helped me without me asking. Without even me knowing that what they gave me is what I need.

Gabi na kami nakabalik ni Domino sa bahay niya. The women wouldn't let me leave, and at that time I also didn't want to. They asked me a few things, but they didn't pry a lot. Instead, they told me stories about them.

Their stories were fun, romantic, and at some point, heartbreaking. I never laughed as much as I did last night, but I also never felt the intense need to cry for someone else. It was a night that I could feel so much. Then we left and...

Napatigil ako sa ginagawa ko na pag warm-up at para bang nakuryente na tumayo ako. I opened my new phone's music streaming app and searched for "Waves", a composition by AVAWAVES, that I love using whenever I want to do contemporary ballet as part of my everyday training.

I can't risk doing anything complex right now, and it would be hard to achieve anyway since I'm only wearing normal socks with grips. I still have the pointe shoes I used yesterday in Olena's studio, but before the end of the session, I already knew that the shoes needed replacing since they were dead. Which wasn't the only thing that died that day.

I shook my head. I didn't like Gary and Boris, but they don't deserve my morbid humor.

Malalim na humugot ako ng hininga at pinikit ko ang mga mata ko. I let my body relax as I listened to the soft music. I ignored everything around me at the same time that I tried to empty my mind. Tuning out what isn't needed and keeping only the delicate embrace of the melody that surrounds the room.

It wasn't long before my body started moving as if it were an extension of the music itself. I raised my hands, creating patterns in the air as if I were a painter designing a masterpiece. I made a few series of spirals, covering the huge space of the glass house with each turn.