Chapter 18: Feed

#DS7Unbalanced #InoCent #SMCouple #DaggerSeries

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: FEED

TIARA'S POV

I have never understood the hype of kissing. Movies dramatize it, books exaggerate it, and people sing praises about the feeling of being kissed. Though I know what it feels like to receive and give it out of affection, I haven't really fully see what the rest of the world is talking about. Until it's Domino's lips that were on mine.

I don't know who first moved. It didn't matter. Not when we both wanted the same thing.

There was urgency in the way we moved. He tugged down the silk robe I'm wearing at the same time that I pulled on his shirt. Our lips broke contact for a moment when he inched back a little so that he could take off his shirt, and I could freely feel his warmth on my seeking hands.

If freedom is a person, it would be him. I would feel it in the way he cups my cheek, in the way he has an arm wrap around my waist tight, and it's in the way he claims my lips as if he were a starving man.

It was an ironic feeling. The way he touches me feels like he's caging me in, and yet I have never soar as high as I do now.

People have different perspectives when it comes to being free. Most of the time, when asked what place they would imagine, if they think of the word, it would be a land so vast that you couldn't see the edge of it. A place unbarricaded and where peace is prevalent.

But here, inside the expansive confines of his land, surrounded by giant walls and enclosed inside the strength of his arms, I feel unshackled. Here, I can be anything. I can be who I am. I can feel vulnerable. In here, I can let the war inside me break free without fear of it sweeping me off into destruction.

Parehas kaming naghahabol ng hininga nang bahagya siyang umatras dahilan para maputol ang halik. My eyes fluttered open, and I saw him looking at me in a way that added fuel to the already blazing fire around us.

His hand raised, and he ran a finger on my lips. For a moment, he just stared at them as if he wanted the sight to be imprinted in his brain.

"So fragile," he murmured. "So breakable."

"Dom..."

He met my eyes, and what I saw in them was enough confirmation. The serpent wasn't poising to strike anymore. It already did.

I watch him take something from his pocket. My heart quickened when I realized that it's an army knife. He pinned me with a gaze so heavy that I knew without hearing his intention that he'd be telling me not to move.

I gripped the edge of the desk, and his eyes glinted more sharply than they had before.

"I'll make sure of it." The tip of the knife touches the flimsy material of my nightdress. My lips parted when he cut through it easily. "I'll watch you break. I'll watch every part of you that the people in your life have damaged fall apart. I'll wait until everything turns into dust and you're bare in front of me."