Mrs. Joku & Mrs. Rahafwabas [Nightkiller]

"No, no, no!" The black teared skeleton cried out as he tightened his grip on the floor. He didn't want to go, not without Nightmare. Nightmare only stared at him before trying to convince him otherwise as Killer's mom tried to drag him out of the daycare. "K-killer I thwink you should stop..." Nightmare suggested as Killer kept kicking and screaming about.

"J-just let go you demon child!" She shouted in frustration but he wasn't budging. "N-noooOo h-he's my husbwand, mama!!" The little rascal exclaimed, reaching his hands for Nightmare. The baby octopus was flustered when he heard this and eventually, he actually went closer and tried pulling Killer from his mom. "M-mrs... H-he's my w-waife!!! Pwease let him go!" He pleaded and Killer's mom finally let go but not without a pained grunt.

The two hugged each other tightly and smiled. They were stuck to each other like glue. The caretakers laughed at this as Killer's mom groaned staring at the two love birds. "Hey, you mister! You don't have my blessings so, you two aren't married!" She said with all her guile; Oh, she wasn't planning on letting her son marry at age 4.

Killer looked at his mom and started crying even more before Nightmare patted his back, comforting his cute "wife". Mrs. Rahafwabas sighed out of frustration and raised a none existent eyebrow, "Honey, you're only 4." She said, and Killer started balling his nonexistent eyes out even more. Nightmare pouted at her and Mrs. Rahafwabas face palmed...

"Mrs... Can you give us a-atleast fwive seconds, pwease missus Killer's mom???" Nightmare pleaded while raising three fingers and Killer's mom chuckled at that. She had to admit, it was pretty cute. "Okay little guy, just bring him back after you're done talking." She said, and Killer stopped crying.

The two children huddled away back into the sea of toys and Mrs. Rahafwabas stayed there. She observed the two and smiled in the process; 'That little black boy is quite the gentleman' she thought.

She wondered who his mom was and walked towards one of the caretakers. She tapped one of them on the shoulder and he looked up. "Excuse me, Cory... But do you mind if I ask you who's his mom? My son's apparent "husband"." She asked and he laughed. "Oh, you'll know her Miss... In fact, she's right there; trying to pry your son off of him." He replied, pointing his finger to where he was referring to.

Mrs. Rahafwabas turned to stare and her eyes widened. Is that... Nim Augusta Josephine Esperanza Juana Lucia Valle Joku La Bonita??? (Okay I had my fun here-) She asked hereself and snapped out of it when she saw her trying to separate the two...

She walked towards them and chuckled. Mrs. Joku turned to her and asked "Excuse me miss... But do you know where this kid's parents are? My son is obsessed with him and I can't pry him off even if I try.". Mrs. Rahafwabas couldn't stop laughing and Killer turned to his mom shouting "Mamaaaa this lady is twying to sepawate me and niGhty!!!".

The two mothers looked at each other and then at their sons before sharing a suspicious look. It was an unspoken signal that they caught wind of. Nightmare noticed this and quickly grabbed Killer's hand. He knew where this was going, he knew this was DANGER.

He practically ran away, dragging Killer behind as he headed outside and into the garden.

It was a game of "hide and seek" you could say.

"Oh, your dirty ass rat was touching my beautiful son." Mrs. Joku spat and Mrs. Rahafwabas stepped up to her game. "Well I can't even see your son at night, where the hell did his "beauty" go?" She asked and the two glared at each other.

Then they broke out into laughter and shook hands, they introduced themselves and agreed to join forces to find their sons and take them home at last. They searched the daycare and outside, the staff didn't help them since they were busy cleaning the bathroom, napping area, and the toys.

They playfully and carefully searched the flower beds and all the shrubs and bushes that they could find. The two mothers knowing that they were still in the garden, decided to sit and talk since they were tired. They sat under the tree there and began to talk, gossiping all about stuff and getting to know the other since their sons were in love.

Eventually they heard giggling above and they looked up to see Killer and Nightmare spying on their mothers. The two glared at their children and yelled out "GET DOWN FROM THERE!". Nightmare quickly teleported himself and his "palaloves" down the tree and the two got a huge serving of lectures.

But eventually the moms calmed down and decided to take their sons to a near barbecue place to at least cheer their sons up before going home. They ate dinner there and the two children became more attached to each other. The two parents exchanged contact information.

You could say that this day caused the inevitable wedding of Nightmare & Killer when they grew older.