After The Call 🍋 [Dustblue]

This was requested by FellSansClassicSans
••••••••••••••••••

It was a cool Wednesday afternoon, Blue was on the couch, scrolling on his phone. He was bored out of his mind and Dream and Ink were nowhere to be found. So Blue just sat there, watching random videos on TikTok and Youtube. After watching for a while, he placed his phone down on the mini table and laid down. Boredom sucks.

He sighed and then his ringtone started to play. He got up excitedly and reached for his phone but fell off the couch, but never mind that...His Lover was calling! Aka. Dust, or what Blue likes to Call him, "Dusty". He quickly picks up and he hears Dust's soothing voice on the other end, "Hey Baby Blue, So...Watcha' doing? You better don't have a side peice" Dust said, curious in the first line and threatening in the second.

Blue chuckles and answers:

"Hehehe, Dusty! I'm alone and I was about to sleep." Blue could hear a faint sigh then Dust asks, "Hey Blue, D'you want to...come in my place?". Blue was a bit confused, Dust's voice sounded a bit...off? Nonetheless, Blue went to his room to dress up.

He walked to his room and twisted the door knob, opening the door. He excitedly went in and closed the entrance behind him before walking towards his closet with a gleeful smile. He opened the closet and looked at his upper-clothing options; Armor, Blue T-Shirt, White T-shirt, White Sweater, Dust's Turtle-neck, White Tank-top, and A light blue shirt that had the word "Adorable" printed on the front.

Yeah, his options were limited...but that didn't stop him from looking nice for his partner. He grabbed the light blue shirt and a pair of blue jeans and took off his clothes before putting on the clothes he'd picked on. He looked at himself in the body-length mirror in his room and he giggled, he was fabulous.

He grabbed his phone and started dialing Dust's number, It took a while but Dust didn't pick up. Blue was a bit confused but fortunately, Dust texted him:

💜Dusty💜: hey babyblue sorry I cant pick up your calls cuz of reasons...

BabyBlue: Oh, okay? So um...where are we gonna meet up?

💜Dusty💜: in my room...

BabyBlue: What? Isn't that like...Impossible Dusty? Are you alone in the castle?

💜Dusty💜: Yeh no ones home except me

BabyBlue: Ok, if you say so Dusty...I'll be there in a while.

Blue placed his phone in his pocket and headed outside. He first stopped at the kitchen to make a little note for Ink and Dream on the fridge but then realized they were out of eggs. So instead of putting, "Out on a date" he put, "We ran out of eggs". Before going back to his room to retrieve his wallet.

After that, he teleported to Nightmare's Domain, this is both an AU and Nightmare's territory. The first thing Blue noticed was a large black gate preventing him from getting in. He peaked through the gaps but was surprised to not see Dust waiting for him outside. Blue had no choice but to use his intelligence to cross over the gate, he used his Gaster blaster to fly over the gate and landed safely.

He walked towards the door and opened it, kind of surprised to see that everyone was missing. He gently closed the door and proceeded to walk to where Dust's room.