Reverted 🍋 [Cream]

This was requested by
ADHD_mind
•••••••••••

"Yeah, Nighty's corrupted form can be melted away. Mostly when he's in an environment with lots of positivity but he always transforms back to his passive form after we f*ck, imagine the shock after our first time and when I woke up." Killer said casually as he took a sip from his coffee.

︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Cross pinned Dream on the bed and kissed him passionately. Dream was shocked but kissed back, Cross had finally expressed his sexual desires and Dream just submits himself to Cross.

Cross moved to Dream's neck and Dream moaned, his tenticles twitching. The two were yearning for eachother's body. Cross finally letting himself taste Dream's cherry also in hopes to revert Dream back to normal because Dream with tenticles made him uncomfortable because it reminded him of Nightmare beating his ass after asking Dream out.

Cross ripped Dream's clothes off and Dream gasps, Cross pauses for a moment. Dream's squishy, jiggly and large t*ts showing to turn Cross on even more. Dream smirked after noticing Cross's expression and used his hand to jiggle his breasts a bit to entice Cross.

Cross placed his hands on Dream's breasts and started massaging them. Dream moaned out and said "AaAh~ f*ck, I D-didn't know you prefer t-tits than p*ssy Cross~". Cross was only silent, embarrassed to admit it.

Dream chuckled and flipped the position, he pinned Cross's arms with his tenticles and crawled onto Cross's chest. He leaned down to let Cross have a suck at it.

"Open, Cross~ I thought you wanted these." Dream coed and Cross hesitantly opened his mouth and Dream placed one of his tits in to Cross's mouth. Cross started sucking Dream's t*t and he moaned out of pleasure. Cross started sucking even more and Dream unpinned Cross.

He grabbed Dream and pulled him closer, damn was Cross enjoying it. Cross finally stopped and started breathing heavily, he switches his position again and Dream smirks at him.

"Just F*cking F*ck me Cross." Dream begged and Cross smirks. He pulls Dream's pants and underwear down before removing his own. Dream had summoned an entrance for Cross and Cross admired the golden color Dream's female ecto body was in.

He rubs his d*ck against Dream's clit to tease him and Dream moaned, begging for Cross to just put it in. Cross finally stops and inserts himself to Dream's entrace and pounds his body into Dream's.

Dream gasps and covers his mouth to stop himself from screaming and Cross stops. He almost forgot that Dream was a virgin. He apologizes to Dream but Dream thought it wasn't something to apologize for but accepted Cross's apology nonetheless. He used his tenticles to pull Cross closer and wrapped his arms around his neck before kissing Crods.

They both have a heated makeout session to pass the time and Dream whispered to Cross's ear that he was ready. Cross also noticed a few changes in Dream, his goop was slowly melting but he didn't tell Dream about it.

He started pounding and Dream moaned. The two kept f*cking until Cross cummed and they tried another position again. You could say they had 5 rounds that night because the Author does not want to continue writing the detailed ways Cross and Dream f*cked.

After their sexual intercourse was finished, the two laid down on the bed. Dream crept up to Cross's chest and Cross placed his head on top of Dream's and they said good night to eachother before sleeping away the remainder of the night.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Dream woke up from the sound of Cross's alarm and sat up before yawning. He sluggishly crawled towards the Nightstand and turned the alarm off. He rubbed his eyes before noticing that his goop was gone. He stretched out his arms and saw his familiar pearly white bones and stared at the person beside him.

Cross was sleeping peacefully with no clothes on and Dream blushed before looking at himself. He thought he was never gonna turn back to normal but this morning proved him wrong.

He smiled before cuddling up to Cross, he kissed his forehead before falling asleep next to him.