Jealousy Much? 🍋 [Inkerror]

This was requested by
RaWrXD4209
•••••••••••••

It was in the anti-void well it was technically in a house in the anti-void, A fight broke out between the protector and the destroyer of AUs. They were fighting about something serious, Error came home with a bruise on his neck and Ink accused him of cheating.

"YOU FUCKING LIAR! WHO IS IT? I-IT'S THAT GOOPY GUY ISN'T IT?! WHAT'S SO GOOD ABOUT HIS GOOPY ASS D*CK, HUH?! SO MY D*CK AND P*SSY AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?!" Ink shouted with tears as he slammed a plate on the floor, shattering the poor delicate china. Error then fought back "C-CALM YOUR ASS DOWN! I WAS JUST USING THE VACCUM-" but he was cut off by Ink slapping him on the face.

"I AM DONE WITH YOUR FUCKING SH*T ERROR!!! I TRIED MY BEST... I TRIED MY F*CKING BEST TO MAKE YOU HAPPY!! AND YOUR JUST GOING AROUND SCREWING S-SOME...SOME OCTUPUS!!!" Ink shouted at Error who also broke down in tears.

"Y-YOUR DONE WITH MY SHIT? OH! SO YOUR SH*T DON'T COUNT? FINE!!! LET'S JUST WASTE OUR 12 YEARS OF MARRIAGE! BESIDES I AM DONE DEALING WITH YOU MASTURBATING WITH BROOMIE! I KNOW YOU FUCK THAT THING MORE THAN YOU FUCKING FUCK YOUR OWN HUSBAND- OH WAIT! MORE LIKE EX-HUSBAND!" Error snapped. Ink only stared at Error with even more anger but it was also accompanied by fear.

"W-WELL ATLEAST I'M NOT C-CHEATING WITH A R-REAL PERSON!! BROOMIE IS NOT A-A PERSON..." Ink shouted, finally confessing that broomie doesn't have a conscious to possibly save their marriage. "ISN'T A REAL PERSON? OH! THEN, MY MEMORIES MUST BE FUCKING WORST THAN YOURS! MAYBE THOSE TIMES THAT I HAD TO SLEEP NEXT TO AN INFERNAL PAINTBRUSH WEARING FUCKING PAJAMAS WERE FUCKING HALLUCINATIONS FROM HELL!!!" Error replied.

This argument was really threatening their marriage and the two knew it...

"HOW THE FUCK IS THAT RELEVANT TO THIS?! J-JUST FUCKING TELL ME THAT YOU CHEATED ON ME BECAUSE I KNOW T-THAT...THAT THAT YOUR TIRED OF MY FUCKING SH*T!!!" Ink shouted and Error took a deep breath before aggressively stripping his upper clothing off. "YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKING HICKEY? NO, DUMBASS!! THIS WAS FROM DUST SHOVING THE FUCKING VACCUM ON MY NECK WHILE I WAS SLEEPING AND I HAD TO FUCKING CUT THE VACCUM TUBE OFF!!!" Error shouted, pointing at the bruise Ink was talking about.

Ink's eyes widened in shock "V-vaccum?" He asked and Error pinched his nasal cavity, groaning. "If you just listened to me this wouldn't have happened." Error said in a low tone. The two were silent for a moment and Ink teared up even more. "Y-you're t-tired of my shit?" Ink asked as he tried to wipe his tears. Error sighed and walked over to Ink before hugging the smaller tight. "But I can tolerate it for you.." Error said and Ink hugged back.

The two were at this for a while, comforting eachother from the fight earlier. "I-i'm sorry for accusing you of cheating Ruru.." Ink apologized and Error hummed. "I'm sorry too, Kiki..." Error replied and cupped Ink's face. "I can never leave this squishable face~" Error said and Ink smiled.

The two blushed looking at each other's face. Happy that their argument didn't end in them filing divorce papers, but then...a mischievous smirk appeared on the painter's face. Error noticed this and asked in a passive-aggressive tone "Ink, don't tell me your planning something stupid...". Ink only chuckled and he pushed the taller on the ground.

Error crashed after he hit the ground but Ink only continued. He placed himself on top of Error and waited for him to go back to normal with a smirk. After two minutes passed, Error finally recovered and blushed even more as he saw Ink on top of him. Ink grazed his hand on Error's exposed ribcage and chuckled as the one under him tensed up.

He leaned down towards Error's neck and opened his mouth. "D-don't you fucking dare..." His partner remarked in a threatening tone but Ink wasn't fazed. "Yes, I fucking dare~" Ink replied before pinning Error's arms on the floor and licking his neck. The dark skeleton grunted, trying hard not to moan. Ink started biting Error's neck, making new bruises in the process. He sucked on what Error's neck had to offer before parting for air.

Error was a blushing mess now and many glitches started appearing all around his body. Ink only chuckled at this.

Damn was Error so helpless at this moment. He could just imagine all the things he'd do to him.

Error froze, not even trying to fight back. Ink had a pink heart on his left eye socket while a red triangle appeared on his right. It was quite humiliating for Error who was quite larger than Ink and him being the one pinned down by the smaller.

Ink started rubbing Error's sensitive spots and the dark skeleton accidentally moaned. "C'mon, Ruru. Summon it for me~" Ink coed as Error only stared at Ink with a grumpy expression. "H-Hell no!" Error muttered which Ink did not like. "But Ruru... you were top last night! You promised that it would be my turn next time..." Ink said guiltripping Error.

After trying to convince the glitchy skeleton, Error finally summoned his female ecto body with a sigh.

Ink blushed as he stared at Error's D-cup breasts. He was pretty much intimidated by it since his own breasts were A-cups. Error noticed this and chuckled. "Little Kiki like?" Error asked jokingly and Ink blushed.

Error smirked even more and he teleported Ink and himself on their bed.

Ink took a deep breath before stripping his clothes off and Error stripped the remaining of his clothes. The two began to kiss passionately, wrapping their arms around eachother. Ink then licked Error's teeth, demanding an entrance to his mouth but Error was playing hard to get. Ink decided to massage one of Error's breasts and the glitchy skeleton gasped giving Ink the opportunity to shove his tongue inside.

Their tongues fought for dominance and after a few minutes, Ink was triumphant. Error moaned into the kiss while Ink licked every crevice in Error's mouth also with the occasional play with one of Error's three tongues. After a few minutes in their heated kiss, the two seperated for air and both panted like they finished running in a marathon.

Ink stared down on Error's body and admired it. It was a beautiful color blue and Ink just wanted to squeeze his thighs. He slowly spread Error's legs as Error stared at him in anticipation. He positioned himself into Error's entrance and inserted it in. Error gasped as he felt Ink's d*ck enter his p*ssy.

Ink grunted, Error was so fuckIng tight and he loved it. He began pounding into Error as Error covered his mouth to hide his moans. Ink removed Error's hands from his mouth and said "C-c'mon *grunt* Ruru~ you can moan my name~".

"F-fuck you- aAh~ s-squid aAaaAh!" Error moaned and Ink continued, picking up his pace. Error started cursing Ink while Ink just laughed it off. The two kept continuing and eventually the two finally came and Ink collapsed on Error's chest from exhaustion.

"G-gOd! Fuck that was good Ruru.. but I think y-you should be top..." Ink confessed as he removed himself from Error before pressing his face deeper into Error's huge chest. "Idiot..." Error said and rubbed the back of Ink's skull. "I miss doing nothing." Ink said as his voice was muffled by Error's breasts. Error only rolled his eyes and the two fell asleep.