Chapter 2~ It was only just a dream...

Start from the beginning

"Um, Liz its like noon," Zayn chuckled, looking at me.

"Yea, yea whatever," I mumbled, fighting to keep my eyes open, gosh why am I so tired?

"you're not going to go to sleep are you?" Harry asked.

"No, of course not," I said, opening my eyes.

"Good cause we're here," Louis said, looking through the rearview mirror.

We piled out of the car , and kept our heads low in hopes to not get caught by paparrazi. As we entered the mall we sighed in relief and headed our seperate ways of the food court to get our food. Liam and I got Chinese, Zayn and Harrygot Chik-fil-A, and Niall and Louis got Subways. We all ate in silence, well Niall scarfed his down, as if he would die if he didn't, but soon everyone was done.

"Ok, boys ready to go?" I asked, examining all the empty plates and trays.

"Yea, whats next?" Niall asked, looking me.

"Hmm, how about a movie?"

"Sure, which one?" Harry asked.

"TOY STORY 2!" I exclaimed, since it was my favorite movie.

"YES!" Liam exclaimed, hugging me tightly.

"Liam, cant breath," I said, jokingly, but it was seriously a bone- crushing hug.

"Sorry, but have I mentioned you're my favorite adopted sister?" He asked, smiling down at me.

"I'm your only adopted sister," I said, looking up at him, giggiling.

"Yea, yea, whatever," He said chuckiling.

We all walked out to the car, and hopped in.

"Lets go," Liam said, once we all got settled and buckled in.

"Crazy, crazy, crazy til we see the sun I know we only met but lets pretend its love," I sang, smiling at the boys.

"Who's that about?" Harry asked, eyebrow raised.

"N-no one," I said, stumbiling on my words slightly.

"Mhm," The boys said, all looking at me, well except Louis who was focused on the road but I could see his smirk.

"No one really," I said, looking out the window so they wouldn't see my rosy cheeks.

"Babygirl, is there a boy?" Niall asked, suddenly serious.

I knew they would get protective so I merely sighed and looked at them.

"Yea, but its ok, we're not gonna date, no need to warry," I said, honestly, still scared to let guys near me.

Their faces fell, as the car grew silent, and I leaned into Liam's side.

"Why would you think that, cupcake?" Liam asked, wrapping an arm around me.

I simply shrugged and rested my head on his shoudler.

"Babygirl, whats wrong?" Niall asked, full concern in his voice.

I just shook my head, tears stinging my eyes as I held them back. Lucky for me, we got there just as the question was asked, so I shot out the car and ran to my room. As I entered I jumped onto my bed, hearing the thump of the boys footsteps behind me.

"Shortstack, whats wrong?" Zayn asked, as I felt a sink in my bed.

"I guess i'm just scared to trust the boy, or any boy for that matter," I said, crying.

I felt another sink right behind me, and I was pulled into a warm comforting chest, I'm guessing Harry, why couldn't I just like a guy for once, without being scared.