Prolouge

Hey ya'll my name's Elizabeth, call me Liz, but never call me Lizzy, ever! I'm short, only like 5'0, and I'm 15. Some days I think i'm fat, other days im skinny, and I'm pretty tan.

My last name when I was born was Smith, but now it's Payne, Tomlinson, Horan, Styles, or Malik. Yes I, Elizabeth, was adopted by none other than One Direction. When it happened it wasn't supposed to, I wasn't even in an orphange.

I lived in Tennessee, with my very abusive family. My mother was an acoholic, and my father was just as bad but he knew how to throw punches.

When I was 14 One Direction was having a Summer tour and to my luck I ran into them, literally! I remember that day like it was yesterday.

*flashback*

"Get back here, little girl!" My father yelled, his words slurring together from being drunk.

That morning I had breakfast and my dad was more drunk then ever. So, when he said hi and I ignored him, it earned me a punch to my stomach, and slap to the face. After the scene, I ran out of my house, now halfway to the park, my safe haven.

I was running as fast as possible at this point, crying really hard, when suddenly I ran into this hard, muscular stomach, and fell backwards. Immediatly, I went into a protective position, to where my head and stomach were protected, shaking violently and crying, thinking it was my father.

"Whoa, mate, what happened?" I heard a british voice ask.

"I don't know she was running and then suddenly hit me, and fell back into that position," An Irish accent explained.

I heard some other voices and they deffinitly were not my father, but then there it was, like dynamite to me.

"HEY BRAT OVER HERE, NOW!" My dad's voice boomed down the sidewalk.

Without thinking I scurried behind the boys, who I never met well not techniqually, and hid behind them, hoping I could get away from my dad.

"Move out of the way," My father slurred, getting closer.

I had to look up, geez these boys are tall or i'm really short, which is very possible, and practically begged them to protect me just by looking at them as they looked down at me confused. They nodded, as if they understood what I was trying to say, and turned back to my dad.

"Sir, I think you should go home," Buzzcut said, as nicely as possible.

"Not without my daughter," he said, and tried to grab me by reaching between feather hair and curly's legs.

"No I don't think thats a good idea," Curly said, and I think I heard a little venom in his voice.

Why are these boys being so protective, they don't even know me? I pondered this quietly to myself as my dad kept coming for me and one of the boys would step in his way.

"Look, guys just give me my daughter back!" My dad yelled, he was still very drunk but I could tell he was sobering up.

I hugged the legs of a blonde haired boy. These boys, I suddenly felt, were my protectors. A jet black haired boy bent down to my height, as my dad walked off, surprisingly, probably realizing that I was worthless to him (no shock there). I looked at the five boys, with my big, bluish green eyes.

"Hey, its ok," the boy with feathery hair assured me, sinking to my heigth.

"M-my dad's going to come looking for me," I managed to say.

"No he won't," Blondie said, smiling at me with a sincere smile.

"You want to go sit on a bench and talk?" Curly asked.

I thought a moment and nodded, "I'd really like that," I said, smiling the first real smile since forever.

We walked to the bench and sat down.

"First things first," I said, "What are your names?"

They looked shocked and introduced themselves.

"Why do you guys look so shocked?" I asked.

"Umm, normally girls scream," Niall said, not in a cocky way.

Zayn, I believe, continued, "because we're One Direction."

Suddenly everything fell into place and I nodded, "Ohhh ok, yea I've heard about you guys."

"So whats your name?" Liam asked.

"My names Elizabeth or Liz but NOT Lizzy, ever, it won't turn out well," I said, smiling alittle.

"Ok, Liz, care to explain whats going on?" Harry and Louis asked.

I sighed, this was gonna be hard, and explained everything that happened and was balling by the end.

"We're so sorry, Liz," Zayn said, sympathetically.

"Its ok, but I better get back before mom AND dad blow a fuse," I said, getting up mumbiling: "Or worse hurting me," but wasn't quiet enough for the boys.

"Wait stop," the boys pleaded, it seem like in unison.

I turned on my heel to them, "Yea, whats up?"

"You're not going back there," Niall said, protectiveness in his voice.

"No way," The others said in agreement.

"I have to I have no where else to go," I explained, sadly.

I don't know what I expected them to say but what they did say deffinitly wasn't it.

"Come back to the hotel, please," Harry practically begged me.

I don't know what came over me, but I suddenly felt a sense of trust with the boys, something I haven't felt in a long time, so I nodded. The boys smiled and we started our walk to the hotel.

"Geez your hotel is far," I joked, giggiling.

"Do you want me to carry you?" Niall asked, but then took it back, "I mean um... well."

I giggled, and nodded, "Yes, please."

He chuckled and nealt down, so I could hop on his back, and we continued on our way.

*End of flashback*

I don't know what happened, call it fate or coincedence, whatever it was, it saved me.

Now welcome to my life as Elizabeth Payne, Styles, Horan, Malik, Tomlinson, or whatever name you care for, as I handle the fame and Fortune of being One Direction's little sister!

****************************

I know longer prolouge then most, but I hope you like it, and yes I put a cover photo but seriously if you're interested in making a cover photo, please let me know, I just made this one so I could post it with a cover haha :P Anyways let me know what you think, thanks :)