Ch.26~ Desperate Housewives

Liz's P.O.V.

"How many episodes can they play of Desperate Housewives in one day?" Bryana whispered to me.

I smirked, watching the screen as the intro began to play again. Going by the alarm clock on the dresser, we have been in here for at least five hours.

"It is getting late, y'all should sleep," Kayla, the brunette, said, shutting the door behind her.

I looked over from laying down on the bed and then back up to the ceiling, next to Bryana.

"Good idea," I said, trying not to sound totally sarcastic.

Even though the girls were not intimidating, it is nerve wracking not being able to see the boys. From what I heard Kayla talking about on the phone, security is searching along with the boys, but the girls had to stop because they thought it was suspicious. Which of course it is, it is not like they should know anything about it so soon, but I thought I would let them figure that out on their own. Bryana rolled onto her side, facing me. I rolled over facing her as well and laughed silently as we made faces, mocking the girls.

"How are we going to handle sleep?" Lindsay. the blonde one, asked.

"I think we will have to take shifts to ensure they do not run," Kayla said.

I rolled my eyes as they contemplated a plan, they clearly were not ready to execute. Bryana made a face while Lindsay kept talking. I smiled, biting back a laugh.

"Goodnight," Lindsay said to us as she turned off the lights.

I did not respond, but laid in bed thinking on the days events. I finally got my boyfriend back and all I wanted was a candy bar, but instead I got kidnapped by two crazy girls. They both looked harmless but I caught a glimpse of a knife earlier and decided not to mess with it. After what felt like a few hours of laying on my back, sleep finally overtook me because I woke up to sunlight.

"Hey sleepyhead," Bryana joked.

"Shut up," I said, sitting up.

"You missed quite the show," she whispered, looking over at Lindsay in the kitchen area and I heard the shower running.

"Ooh, what happened?" I asked, playing along with her sarcasm.

"Well, Lindsay over there decided that she should be Queen Bee of this and Kayla did not like that. They got into a huge argument and Kayla decided that she was going to make a decision for herself to prove that she could be the lead," she explained.

"And that was to take a shower?" I asked, pointing towards the bathroom door.

"No, she decided her big decision is that she wanted to hang out with your family and Austin so she left to go search with them," she said. "However, she was gone for about an hour before she came back with a crazy look in her eyes."

"What happened?" I asked, true curiousity taking over.

"Apparently she found out two things while on the hunt. One: the cops are not letting people leave easily because they feel confident we are still here. Two: Alyssa, my friend, is helping the boys search but the cops got suspicious because Kayla was the only one that did not have a reason to help search, so she high tailed it out of there," she explained, going completely seriously.

"That is crazy. I guess we will be staying here," I whispered, running my fingers through my hair.

"Yea, but I think the cops started questioning her so she thinks they're onto them," she explained.

"Well, I mean, I do not think the brightest people took us," I said, smirking.

"You are not wrong," she laughed.