Ch.25~ He loves me

Liz's P.O.V.

"Hey babe," I smiled, leaning over the back of the couch and wrapping my arms around his neck.

 "Well, hello," Austin chuckled, grabbing my hands. "How are you?"

"I am doing well, thank you for letting me sleep," I said, walking around the couch and sitting down next to him.

"You are welcome. I do not want to know how long you have gone without sleeping and I did not have to be anywhere today," he smiled, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

I cuddled into his side and looked around. For now I am more relaxed because the boys know and the messages have stopped, however, a small part of me still worries what is going to happen if this person truly follows through with his or her threat but I just want my life back.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"They went to go get some drinks and food for everybody, except for Alex, he is still sleeping," he explained, kissing my head.

"Oh okay," I nodded, grabbing the remote.

Resting my back against his side, I clicked on the tv and began flipping through channels as I heard the door make a click sound as it opened.

"We brought drinks," Louis said. 

"And food!" Niall followed up.

"Oh, good," I smiled, sitting up and looking over at them.

"Well, look who has risen," Harry teased.

"Shut up," I giggled, throwing a pillow at him as Alex walked into this hotel room from Austin and his attached room

"Hey, now, be careful. I have the food," he reminded me, waving the bag of food.

I smiled, and held my hands open as I waited for food to be put into them. Harry smiled and gave me a chicken sandwich along with some fries.  Grabbing a handful of fries, I happily stuffed them in my mouth. 

"Whoa, slow down there. Maybe try two or three at a time," Zayn chuckled.

"No, I am good. Thank you for the suggestion though," I laughed, rolling my eyes and stuffing some more in my mouth.

Everyone laughed as they settled around the room with their food and began eating. 

"Thank you," Austin said, taking a bite out of his burger.

 We ate the rest of the food in silence.  When we were done, I stood up and grabbed some of my cash out of my wallet. Slipping on some flip flops, I looked back at the group.

"I will be back in a minute. I am going to run to the front desk and grab a candy bar," I said, turning back to the door.

"Alright, see you in a minute. Be careful," Zayn said, taking a sip of his drink.

I nodded and headed out the door and towards the elevator. I pressed the button, waiting for the doors to open. Reaching into my back pocket, I sighed as I realized that I left my phone in the room and walked onto the elevator  after the doors opened. The trip down to the lobby from the eighth floor was pretty quick. After the doors opened, I stepped out and walked to the small convenience store they had there and grabbed a Twix bar for two dollars. Walking back towards the elevator, I opened the sweet and began nibbling on it. 

"O my gosh, are you Liz?" a voice said, behind me.

"Um , yea," I smiled, turning to see a fan.

"Like One Direction's little sister and Austin Mahone's girlfriend," she said, eyes lighting up.