Ch.11~ "Mood swings"

Alright here it is Ch.11 of 1 Girl, 5 Boys :) This is dedicated to: AnnaliseMora :) Hope you enjoy!

********************

Liz's P.O.V.

"A-Are you sure you want to hear me play?" I asked, shakily.

"Yea, of course. Unless you don't wanna play," Austin said, smiling softly.

"Just wanted to make sure," I said, smiling weakly and making my way over to the piano.

"What are you going to play?" Austin asked, smiling.

I looked around, thinking what would be the best song, and smiled weakly.

"I'll play Save You Tonight by One Direction," I stated as my fingers made their ways to the keys, and I began to play.

When I finished playing, I looked around the room to see eight shocked faces staring at me.

"I told you I sucked," I said, standing up from the piano bench, trying to hide my embaresment.

"Are you kidding, you can sing and play piano?" Austin asked, shocked.

"Wait, what?" I asked, shocked.

"We didn't even know you could sing," Niall said, schocked.

"But guys I didn't even sing," I explained as if they were crazy, which they are.

"Um, yes you did," Harry said, nodding in disbelief.

I tried to remember what had happened not five minutes ago, and holy fudgecakes I did sing! Ugh, that wasn't supposed to happen.

"Don't be embarressed," Austin said, hugging me.

I couldn't help but melt slightly in the hug, and smile. The others looked at us with knowing looks, and  I just glared at them, warningly.

"Well boys and girls, looks like its time to head back to the venue for our concert," Li said, after Austin and I pulled away.

We all walked to the car, and headed to the venue. This was gonna be a good night, I was positive.

*******************

Niall's P.O.V.

The crowd is hyped up tonight. At the moment, Austin's performing, and I could see him and Liz stealing glances at eachother.

"So, still no the the crush theory?" I whispered-yelled over the music, so she could hear.

"I-I yea, totally," She hesitated, and I just looked at her.

"Ok," I told her, kissing her head.

She smiled at me and gave me a hug, before beginning to sing to the song again.

****************

Austin's P.O.V.

"Are ya'll having fun?" I yelled to the crowd.

I was immediatly hit with screams, and chuckled.

"Alright this next song is a cover of a song I love and I hope you guys know it, and sing along,"  I exclaimed as 'When You Looked Me' in the eyes came on.

I had Paul pick out a girl from the crowd and saw her making her way to the stage, and met her halfway. When she was completely on the platform, screams erupted from everyone as i sang to her and stared into her eyes. Never would I admit this, but I really wish I was singing this to Liz, it just felt so right singing to her.

**************

Liz's P.O.V.

Yup, I was so wrong, this night was not the best night! It was going fine until I saw the girl walking on stage and realized she was about to get the pleasure of Austin singing to her. Judge me for sounding like a brat, but you know you've felt that before!