Ch. 12~ What are you doing?!

Hey ya'll this episode is dedicated to my good (real-life) friend: BriannaBrown501, because she's awesome!!! :D Song for the chapter is Miss Independent by Kelly Clarkson. Hope ya'll enjoy this :)

*******************************************

Liz's P.O.V.

The concert had just finished and the boys did amazing, as always.

"So how were we?" Niall questioned, clearly still on his stage high.

"That was amazing!" I cheered, jumping into their arms.

"Thanks, Liz," they chuckled.

"What about me?" A voice asked behind me. 

"Amazing," I told him, smiling.

"Why thank you," he said, hugging me.

I was about to make a comment, before I saw a face I never wanted to see again, and froze, hugging Austin.

"Liz whats wrong?" Austin asked worried.

Not being able to speak, I raised a shaky finger pointing in the person's direction.

"Austin take her to the dressing room, now!" Harry ordered.

"Um, ok," He said, still confused, poor boy.

Once we reached the dressing room, I was a mess and all I could do was throw myself into Austin's arms, sobbing. Austin gently rubbed my back and navigated us to the couch before speaking.

"Shh, it's ok, just talk to me."

"I-Its my dad," I choked out, before continuing, "If you hadn't already guessed I'm adopted, and my dads out there right now."

"Y-You mean the boys, right?" He asked, though he sounded like he knew the real answer without me answering.

"N-no my biological father," I sobbed into his chest.

"Shh, it's alright," He soothed, and took a pause before a second before continuing, "Why did the boys take you away from your dad?" 

"Take me away? It was a blessing I ran into them," I began and explained the day at the park where we first met.

"Wow thats a lot. If you don't mind me asking which one is your dad, now? I mean I know all of them act like big brothers, but which one's name is on the adoption paper?" He asked, gently.

"Well..." I began before going back to the day that changed it all.

Flashback:

I was sitting in the hotel room, eating pizza. It was just after the boys had learned my parents were abusive and they took me under their wing. Lets just say I wasn't the most talkative person. All I really did was sit infront of Niall, in between in legs, as I nibbled on pizza. We had been waiting for Paul to get off the phone with the court to get permission for the adoption, and keep my parents from seeing me during the process.

“Hey Liz, I just got off the phone with the court, and they said they would make an exception on this adoption, but now we have to handle telling your dad,” Paul said, walking into the room.

He had to have been on the phone with the judge for over an hour arguing with him, trying to get permission to let Louis adopt. Niall wanted to, but he wasn’t old enough, and plus, Louis, isn’t bad as a dad. Anyways, I looked at the boys, before swallowing.

“Are you sure you guys want to take me in? Especially, you, Louis, because, you will legally become a dad?” I questioned.

“We’re sure,” The boys’ confirmed, reaching for the phone.