ch.18~ Big crowds and clastrophobia

HIiii! Hope you guys enjoy this! So I got this out sooner than expected, so yay for me! haha. Anyways this chapter is dedicated to: xohitshope for the new cover! :) The song for this chapter is: don't have one so suggestions??

***************************

Liz's P.O.V.

"Liz wake up," Liam said, shaking me.

"No, what time is it?" I groaned, refusing to open my eyes.

"2:30 in the morning," he sighed.

"I thought we were leaving at three?" I mumbled, sleep threatning to take over.

"No we're getting on the plane at three. We need to leave in a few minutes. You're already packed aren't you?" he asked.

"Mhmm. Over there," I said, pointing to the corner.

"Great, so brush your teeth and get in the car and fall back asleep until we get to the plane," he said, helping me up.

"Fine," I yawned, walkng to the bathroom.

I quickly brushed my teeth, probably the worst job I've done in a while, but I was too tired to care. After everything was done, I changed into some shorts and a tank before walking downstairs with my luggage.

"Are you really up?" dad chuckled, grabbing my bag to put it in the trunk.

"Barely," I said, my eyes closing against my will and flying back open.

"Well, get in. You're just in time, we need to go," he said, shutting the trunk.

I nodded and crawled in the back, falling asleep almost instantly. The sleep didn't last long before I was being woken up, again.

"Come on," Zayn said, picking me up.

"Zayn," I squeled, nearly having a heart attack.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you, but I've been trying to get you up for five minutes. I decided this was the only way," he said, walking to the plane.

"Well thanks, but wow that scared me," I said, laughing a bit.

"Wow, never heard cranky Liz laugh before," he teased.

"Well, cranky Liz, is beginning to become slap happy Liz," I said, beginning to smile.

"You know, I don't know which ones worse," he said, stepping onto the plane.

I shrugged, yawning as he put me down, and looked around. After looking around, I looked at the others confused, after only seeing the girls as the two other people on the plane.

"Where's Austin? I thought he was performing too?" I said, tiridly.

"Don't worry your pretty little head. Your boyfriend is right over there, asleep," Niall said, pointing to a set of chairs and I could hint the teasing in his voice.

"I may be tired, but I still sense teasing. As of now though, I'm too tired to care, so I'm going to sleep. You guys should to, you need some beauty sleep as well," I said, getting my stab of teasing in there.

"Gee, thanks," Harry laughed.

"Goodnight," I said, sitting next to Austin.

"Hey," he whispered.

"Geez you scared me," I said, placing a hand on my chest.

"Sorry," he said, grabbing my hand and kissing my head.

"It's alright, Zayn scared me earlier," I said, yawning.

"Ready to go back to sleep?" he asked, chuckiling a bit.