Chapter 4~ Don't make me go back, please...

Heyyyyo! I'm posting, really?! haha, yes! I swear I am, truly trying to post like boom, boom, boom, but thats not working, haha! Anyways, im posting, so um yea, lets go and read!!!!! :D (I will go back through and fix corrections if needed haha! its late here so im not really worried about that right now so um yea...) STORY TIME!!

*******************

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

After standing there, with everyone laughing, for what seemed like forever, I finally gained somewhat feeling in my legs, and shot out of that stupid jail cell and ran home tears stinging my eyes. My breathing became hard and thick as the tears ran down my cheeks and I got closer to my door. Taking the last few steps by sprinting, I swung it open and slammed it shut, after entering, not caring who I woke up at the moment. Running up the stairs, I heard the light snoring of Niall, and ran into his room. I didn't even say anything as I jumped on his bed and curled into his side.

"Ow, babygirl that hurt," Niall mumbled, as he rolled over, and I guess he realized school wasn't over cause when he saw me he continued, " wait whats wrong, why aren't you at school?"

I was sobbing, why did I get my hopes so high? I know better.

Manging to get one word out, I said, "Blake."

Niall didn't say anything before he scooped me into his arms, and yelled to the hallway, still on his bed, "BOYS!"

I heard footsteps thundering down the hallway, indicating the boys were deffinitly running to the room. I knew I was right when I heard the door swing open and heavy breaths.

"N-Niall w-whats wrong?" I heard Louis say, inbetween breaths.

"What Liz?" I heard Liam huff out, before Niall could answer Louis.

After that I could hear the boys' heavy breathing stop, and the air in the room get heavy, almost as if it was strangiling me.

"What are you doing home so early, Shortstack?" Zayn asked, finally loosing the tension, somewhat. 

I couldn't say anything as I cried. 

'Why am I crying? Its just a stupid boy, nothing new!' I told myself.

After repeating that time and time again, I managed to calm myself enough to talk.

"Ok, Princess, just tell us when you're ready," Harry said, seeing I was calmming down.

"O-ok, so I was at school, reading my book, and Blake came up to talk to me. You know, I thought he was gonna ask me out, so I was like super happy, but instead he said it was too bad that I was gonna be on my lazy butt, while he was out having fun," I managed out, choking, a lot.

The thought of that scene, Blake bent over laughing, his buddies patting him on the back in congratulations, the whole hallway just laughing, smirking, or giggiling, came all rushing back to me, and before I knew it I was up and out of Niall's room.

"Angel!" I heard Louis call, from behind me.

Did I stop running? Oh, no, in fact I did that exact opposite I ran even faster down the hallway. When I reached my destination, I ran in, and slammed my door shut. I didn't want to run to my room, my legs just kinda carried me there. Why my room? I'm not really sure. 

"Cupcake, whats wrong? Open the door please," Liam pleaded from the other side of the door, with the boys by his side, probably.

"Its unlocked," I said, crawling under my blankets and letting them devour my body.

"Hey, babygirl, why are you hiding that pretty little face?" Niall asked.

"I dont wanna go back there, don't make me, please," I pleaded, keeping the blankets pulled over me.