Chapter 5~ Paparazzi Sucks!

Hey guys, thanks for being so patient! So, yea one P.O.V. but it totally worked better like that, promise! next chapter will have multiple P.O.Vs :D But here's the story, so what are you reading this for?haha Go read the story!!

***************

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

How did they?? I was so careful!

"Well?" El and Dani asked.

"Um yea, some things happened today so I ran home," I looked at the boys, before conitnuing, "I swear I didn't think paparazzi would get a picture of me, let alone, make it look like you guys did something horrible."

In case you're wondering what was on the paper, it was simple: a picture of me crying, with the caption: 1D's mishap with sister? Did they not take care of her enough, when they looked for schools? Or do they just not care about her? Now how exactly they made it look bad on them, I'll never know. What I do know is, is that I wasn't crying because of the boys.

"We know," Lou said.

"It's ok, Liz, it'll turn out fine," Niall said, soothingly, as I stood up.

"But they made it look like you practically don't care about me, and that you just sent me to some random school, paparazzi sucks," I said as I paced around the room.

"Shortstack, sit down please," Zayn, basically, pleaded, from his spot on my bed.

I was too wrapped up in my thoughts, about how to clear everything, to acknowledge it too much. Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms wrap around, and lead me to my bed, before plopping me into their lap. 

"Hey what was that for?" I partially pouted.

"You were pacing, princess," Harry started, but before I could answer, he continued, "and we all know when you pace, you're planning something or you're nervous, or mad or all of the above."

I huffed and crossed my arms, not knowing what to say. It's true though, I only pace during those times, and this time it was all of the above.

"So breathe, deep breath, in.... out," Niall soothed, looking at me, and imitating what I should be doing.

I half- hartedly used his breathing technique.

"Can I do a twitcam, guys?" I questioned, looking around.

My body was slowly, but surely, loosing its wanting to pace, and I was relaxing, meaning I was calming down.

"Sure, just be careful, cupcake," Liam said, handing me my laptop.

I nodded, and signed in and took a deep breath.

"Should I announce it first?" I asked, but realized it was a stupid question, Of course I should annouce it first!

Realizing this, I quickly logged onto my twitter and announced it.

@One_Direction_Angel: Twitcam... now! Come join :) Guest stars *sing-song* Ok maybe not completely, but, meh, whatever you should check it out, lol! :) <3

There, now that, that was done, time to begin. I saw the numbers fly to the roof as I waited for a fair amount of viewers.

"Hey guys, as many, if not all, of you know, I'm Liz, One Direction's little sister," I began, and moved the camera around the room showing everyone in the room, before  I continued, "As most of you, atleast the ones in my surrounding areas, have probably seen this picture," I paused once again to show them the picture, "Well the caption is not correct at all, promise! I just had a cra-," I saw Liam give me a look, and changed the word, "bad day, like super bad, and thats why I was crying. I love the boys and they have never hurt me, so please don't believe that magazine. Now if you have any questions, ask away."