Ch. 6~ Fan problems...

Alright, so im kinda just writing this as it comes, so we'll see how it turns out, haha! I hope you like this! Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter of 1 Girl, 5 Boys, And A Day That Changed It All! Leggo!

*****************

Niall's P.O.V. 

 I was sitting around the island watching Harry cook, and laughing, because, well, Lou decided he was going to spray Zayn with water. Zayn wasn't too happy, so we're currently witnessing a two- person food fight. The girls had left a few minutes after the web chat, but said, they would be back for another movie night, later.

"Don't make a huge mess, please," Liam said, not really being able to hold back his laughter.

Suddenly the boys stopped when we heard something.

"NIALL!" Came a voice, from upstairs.

I looked around, wide- eyed.

"Come on," I said, grabbing Lou, for back-up purposes, and ran up the stairs, yelling, "BABYGIRL!"

We walked into Liz's room to see her sitting on her bed, an unreadable expression on her face, and  holding out her cell phone. Louis, teadiously, grabbed the phone, as if it were some precious jewel, and looked at it.

"W-who is that, Angel?" Lou asked, looking at our little sister.

"I-Its either him, or the chick who helps him," She said, bringing her knees to her chest.

I figured by "him" she meant Blake, but I didn't know who "the chick" was.

********************************

Louis' P.O.V.

I was about to answer, when it stopped ringing, and showed a miss call.

"Well, maybe its," Liz began, but we heard a buzz, before she could finish.

"Voicemail, babygirl," Niall said, looking at her.

She took a deep breath, before grabbing her phone, and playing the voicemail.

"Hey little whimp, just wanted to let you know, you dropped your crappy hat, or whatever you wanna call it, and your stupid book," The first voice, which I'm guessing was a girl, said, before she got interupted.

"Oh, and you forgot to give me a hug and kiss, I mean thats why you thought I was gonna talk to you, right? Because I was gonna ask you out? Well, I guess thats too bad," A second, deffinitly boys, voice said.

Then the message ended as Niall and I looked at Liz, who had her mouth open.

"Liz," We said, catiously, not sure how this was gonna go.

*******************

Liz's P.O.V.

 I was boiling mad! How could they!? They have no right! I suddenly had the urge to just end this all, without being scared, and took this chance.

"Give me the phone, Lou," I said, reaching my hand out.

"What are you gonna do, Angel?" Louis asked, questioning, wether or not to give me the phone.

"Please, Lou," I said, giving him my puppy dog look.

"Fine," He said, handing it over.

While I still had the courage, I grabbed the phone, and called the number back.

"Speaker phone," Niall said, giving me a  look.

I nodded, and turned on the speaker, and waited for whoever to answer.