Ch. 21~ I can't do that

That night we began to watch a movie, and I cuddled up with Austin. It hurt me so much knowing that in a week Austin and I would have to be done with eachother, whether we wanted that or not. So, now I am resting my head on his chest and never wanting to let go.

"Hey, baby, what's wrong?" he whispered.

"I'm fine, just tired. You know, tour life really takes it out of you," I lied.

That was the farthest from the truth, but the truth was so clearly written in the text that was on my phone and burning a hole in my pocket. I closed my eyes, but quickly regretted my decision as the text flashed in my mind.

"I expect the crush you have on Austin is real and honest, but so is mine. And when I want something, I get it. When this week is over, I should know Austin is crying, see I am not that  cynical I am giving you a week. bonus points for him having to go to his room. Happy games!" -anon

Anger flooded through me as I thought about it. Games?! This is some game to this person! My heart has to break and I break someone else's and this person is acting like this is a game.

"Hey, do you wanna go talk?" he asked.

"No, just stay here and hold me," I said, sounding so vulnerable.

He nodded, and held me with no more questions. I relaxed slightly in his grip. Even with this creepy unknown person texting me, I still felt safe in his arms. I felt his lips very briefly on my head and my eyes began to close. Sleep quickly took over, and I didn't fight it.

"No, stop!" I screeched, thrashing my arms around.

"Liz, sh, it is alright, you're safe," a voice whispered, trying to sooth me.

"No, go away!" I yelled, popping up on the couch and trying to get away from Austin.

"Hey, sh, its okay. You're safe," he repeated, inching closer to me.

I looked around and realized that no one was in the room, but Austin and me. 

"Come here," he said soothinly and opening his arms. 

I quickly crawled across the couch and into his arms. My sobs quickly began to subside as hiccups took their place.

"W-where is everyone?" I asked.

"They all went to sleep. It is almost 4 in the morning," he said, stroking my hair.

"Why are you up?" I asked, wiping my nose with my hand and sat up with him following my movements.

"Well, you see, I was sleeping really well, until this girl smacked me pretty hard on the cheek," he said, wrapping a blanket around me and holding me.

"Sorry," I said, looking up at him through my eyelashes.

"Hey, don't be sorry. I had to go to bathroom anyways, you just helped me move and get up faster," he chuckled, winking at me.

I giggled and slapped him on the chest, before snuggiling into his chest.

"Do you want to go back to your room and sleep?" he asked, gently.

"No, can you stay with me?" I asked, sounding more desperate than I meant to.

"Of course," he said and I could hear the slight worry in his tone.

I took a deep breath and wrapped my arms around his torso as he laid down. We ended up in a position where my back was against the back of the couch with my head tucked beneath his chin, and his arm draped loosly around my waist. My eyes began to droop and the darkness of sleep took me over.