ch.16~ "One hint?"

Heyyoo. So i hope you guys enjoy this! This chapter is dedicated to: Daniellewitt, because I loved her comment. I love all of y'alls comments though, but I want to thank her for her comment :) there is no song for this chapter but I hope you enjoy it!!!

**************

Louis' P.O.V.

"I've made my decision with the help of the boys," I said, standing in front of Austin.

"Yes, sir," Austin nodded.

"You have my permission to ask Liz out, but I have some rules," I said.

"I understand," he said, adding a nod as if to say continue.

"I would like to know where you're going, and would like her home by eleven o' clock," I explained.

"Understood. Anything else?" he asked, looking at all of us.

"Yea," Niall spoke up after a few moments of silence.

"Keep her safe. By that I mean no injuries, and now that you know she's claustraphobic please try to keep her, and you, from getting swarmed by fans and/or paps," Niall requested, the other four of us nodding.

"I would never, in any way, let Liz get hurt on purpose," Austin promised.

"I'm confident in that, don't let us down," Li smiled.

"Thank you, guys," Austin smiled.

"You're welcome," the boys and I Iaughed.

We headed back to the girls, and layed back down.

"Soo, what was so important you couldn't ask the boys in front of us, Austin?" El laughed.

"Um, well I asked for permission to ask Liz out," Austin smiled.

"Aww," Dani smiled.

"That is so cute," El cooed.

"Thanks," I smiled.

"How are you gonna ask her out?" they asked, sitting up straighter.

**************************

Austin's P.O.V.

I hadn't really thought of that, I was just too busy trying to get the confedence to ask for permission.

"Um, I don't know, maybe on the trampoline but I'm not totally sure yet," I smiled.

They nodded, before laying back down with the guys. I smiled as I looked down at Liz, who was snuggled into the blankets and looked incredibly cute and small in the hoodie that was too big for her.

"Goodnight guys," I said, before lying down next to Liz and fell asleep.

**********************

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

As I woke up the next day, I smiled looking around at everyone and realized I was the only one awake. My smile grew wider as I looked down and remembered I was in Austin's hoodie and could still smell his cologne.

"Smell good?" I heard a chuckle come from behind, making me jump.

"Zayn," I said, trying to calm my heartbeat and hide a blush. "You scared me."

"Sorry, Liz, I couldn't pass it up," he chuckled.

"Please don't tell Austin," I said.

"I promise I won't," he smiled.

"Thanks," I crawled over to him, avoiding the others and gave him a hug.

"No problem, Shortstack," he smiled, hugging me back.