Chapter 2~ It was only just a dream...

Hey guys, sorry its taking so long to post, i had nationals and i've kinda been worn out like all week, plus i lost my notebook that had the story written in it, but nationals are done and im gonna jsut write it now haha so i am now going to post haha, hope you like it!

********************

"Its ok, Hazza, I cant stay mad at you," I said, getting comfy in his lap.

"Good, cause i cant have my princess mad at me," He said, holding me tighter as my eyes shut close.

"Well , angel, what would you like to do today?" Louis asked me, and i could hear the smirk playing on his lips.

"Wait, you guys are actually free today?" I said, opening my eyes, looking at the boys my excitement growing.

"Yup, and unfortanatly that means you're stuck with us, cupcake," Liam said, but i could tell he was holding back a smile too,

"Yay!" I said, sitting up straighter, smiling at the boys.

"So what do you want to do today, Shortstack?" Zayn asked, sitting on the folding chair next to mine and Harry's.

I was about to answer, when I realized, I didnt have much planned for days like these. Lately, it doesnt seem like these days come around often since the boys are recording, getting ready for their Summer tour and I have school, I love that the boys love their jobs but with that and school its so hard to have these days.

"hmmm," I said, tapping my chin in a thinking way, when my stomach decided to answer the question for me and growled, "how about food?"

Niall seemed to have brighten up at my question, "Umm, yea, duh!"

We all laughed, as he said that as if it was totally obvious.

"Ok, well then, everyone go change and we will figure out where to eat afterwards," Louis said in his "authorative" voice, making me giggle.

We all agreed and headed to our rooms to change. I walked to my closet and opened it, my eyes immediatly landing on a cute middriff white top, a blue tank, blue sweatpants and some brown and white sandels. (pic on side) I threw on my outfit, please that it actually looked decent and threw my hair into a messy ponytail. I didnt even bother putting on even the slightest make up, as I walked out my door and to the living room.

"Hey babygirl," Niall said, as i sat in his lap making myself comfortable.

"Hey Nialler," I said, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Why do you still smell like chlorine?" He asked, taking an exaggerated whiff of my hair.

"I didnt have time to take a shower, dont judge," I said, looking at him.

"Don't worry me neither," He said, chukiling.

I stuck my tounge out at him, as he laughed and stuck his tounge back at me.

"I hate to interupt this umm war, I guess, but where do you guys wanna go?" Liam said, looking at Niall and I, along with the others.

"hmm, how about the food court?" I asked.

"Yes!" The boys cheered.

I will never understand how the simplist of things will get these boys so excited, but I love them.

"To the car!" Harry yelled, walking out the door to the car as the others followed laughing.

Louis was the driver so we all piled in as he started the car.

"Here we go," Louis said, backing out of the driveway.

"How are you guys so hyper, this early?" I asked, as I yawned.