17

"Hey." Dream said as he was hugging his own knees on the bed. Unsure of what to do in that moment he just sat still, without no muse moving. Not saying a thing but instead waiting for a response from George, or anyone in the room.

"So, um, we'll just go now, just sort things out. Let's go Karl." Sapnap said as he beckoned Karl to follow him out of the room.

After Karl and Sapnap were out of the room with the door fully closed, things were more awkward as ever.

It was so awkward with so much tension. So much that it would be extremely hard to cut it in half with a blade. It was like a wall was closing in on them and closing in more, and more, forcing them to be closer to each other until they are touching.

Oh my god.. why did I say yes?

"So, um.." George broke out over the silence and the tension.

"I honestly really don't know why I am here, I guess to sort things out? We could of just sort it out over text, but I can see why Sapnap wanted us to be here together, so it would be more easier." George said.

"Yeah, I guess." Dream said, relieved from George saying something instead of just staying in this deep darkness of extreme silence and the only sound you'd hear is ringing in your ears which felt like hours already.

George stepped closer and sat down on the bed at the edge, which made Dream's hard beat even faster by how closer he got. He felt the air around him go from coldness, to a more warmer and more room temperature one than it feeling like he was being trapped in an igloo.

"So, where do we start?" George said. "I think we should start where I apologize." Dream said. "George, I know that apologizing and apologies makes you feel worse in general, but you need and deserve one." Dream pause as he tried to gather everything in his head as quick as possible to try and make an authentic apology that isn't too short, or too long.

"I'm genuinely sorry for everything I've done to you. I'm sorry for acting like it was all nothing, and we just moved on from it. I just thought that you wouldn't like me back, although that isn't a very good excuse. I shouldn't have treated you like that no matter what anyway." Dream paused and took a quick breather before continuing.

"I really like you, I really really do. And I wish you nothing but signs of genuine love that I will show to you from now on. I hope you accept my apology and my condolence." Dream said as he stared into George's eyes to show he really cared for him and really did like him and his apology was genuine.

George processed everything before giving Dream a soft smile which made Dream's heart drop from relief from that warm smile George was giving him.

"I accept your apologies, Dream." George said.

Dream smiled as the light that was lost from his eyes ever since that moment back in the cafeteria, was restored back in his eyes.

"I'm glad." Dream said as he couldn't stop smiling. "You know, apologies really do make me feel worse, but yours didn't" George said. "Thank you." George added.

"Of course." Dream said. "Can we hug?" George hesitated. "Of course." Dream said as he opened his arms. George smiled before crawling into Dream's lap as he wrapped his arms around Dream, their heads on top of each other's shoulder. "Uh, George?" Dream said as he hesitated. "Yeah?" George said as he looked at Dream with confusion. "I know we just sorted everything out and stuff, but I've been thinking, for a while now, ever since." Dream said as George stared into Dream's eyes, waiting eagerly for what Dream's about to say.

"Do you want to be.." George's eyes widened. "My boyfri-"

"Yes! Yes I will!" George exclaimed excitedly as Dream laughed. Dream and George looked into each other's eyes before leaning in.