11

George woke up, it took him some time to process where he was since the place felt unfamiliar but also familiar since he was here and awake last night until he remembered.

Oh right, he was in Dream's house, in Dream's room, in Dream's.. bed, with Dream in his bed, with Dream-holding him in the bed?

He found himself spooned by Dream, his head nuzzled into the crook of Dream's neck on his chest, making it feel extremely warm, but kinda over heating.

His arms was wrapped around Dream's torso with Dream's wrapped around George's torso, and George's right leg up, onto Dream's legs.

George was blushing hard, so hard George's face felt hot. He didn't know if the heat was from being in the crook of Dream's neck or him blushing like a red tomato.

George struggled to get out of Dream's arms. He tried to wriggling out of Dream's arms but that did nothing but wake Dream up. Dream's eyes fluttered open as he looked at the brunette struggling to get out of arms. "Oh" was all Dream said as he unwrapped his arms.

"Sorry." Dream said. "It's fine, sorry for waking you up though" George said. "It's all good." Dream said as they then suddenly stopped talking. It was kinda awkward, knowing they "used" to be enemies, and now they slept about maybe two or three times together in the same bed.

It's crazy how things change, and how fast it goes, but also how things don't change, and how slow it goes. It was crazy.

From here (being enemies) to here now (sleeping in the same bed) was so quick and all of a sudden.

"So.. do you wanna, work on the project, or" Dream paused thinking of what they can do now they just have woken up. "Eat breakfast? I don't know" Dream finished.

"Eat breakfast, I guess, and then we can work on the project" George said. "Okay." Dream responded as he wed about to get up but then was interrupted by George. "Wait- can we- can we just lay for a little longer? Maybe like a minute or so." George said. "Uh, sure" Dream said.

George nuzzled his head deeper into the crook of Dream's neck as Dream's heartbeat was racing. He prayed George couldn't hear his heartbeat right now, or questioned it, because it was going at about 200 miles per hour.

I could feel George breathe on my neck, honestly, how did we get to this point where me and George are now sleeping together, with his head literally nuzzled into my neck.

I closed my eyes since George's eyes were closed as well. After maybe five minutes George opened his eyes, he was now starting to fully awake. "Wait- Dream" George said. "Yes?" I say. "We have school today." George said. "Oh, right, let's just stay home today, I'm too tired to go" Dream said. "What?" George said. "What? You don't stay home when you don't feel like going?" Dream asked.

"No? I'm basically forced to go" George said. "Well that sucks, well, there is nobody forcing you now, is there?" Dream said. "Well, yeah but-"

"Let's just stay here and finish the project" Dream sighed. "Okay.." George said as he finally removed his head from his neck. Dream wiped the sweat off his neck as he got up.

"You got a spare toothbrush?" George asked. "Uh, yeah, I think" Dream said. "I'll go check" Dream said as he headed out or the room towards the bathroom. "Alright" which was George's response.

Dream came back just after a couple seconds. "Yep, it's on the counter now" Dream said at the doorway. "Okay, thanks" George said as he walked past Dream to the bathroom. Dream followed George into the bathroom.

"I'm going to brush my teeth, get out" George said. "I'm going to brush mines with you?" Dream said. "Oh, okay I guess" George said as he picked up the toothbrush. Dream picked up his and put on toothpaste and gave it to George, putting toothpaste on his.